Chapter 12: Levi's Room

You stumble drunkenly into Levi's room, giggling like a maniac. You find your way to his bed, falling flat on your back. You spread your arms out wide.

Levi watches you with wide eyes and walks over to you. He lifts your leg by your ankle and gently slips off your shoe. Then he lifts your other leg and tugs. You watch him, practically salivating.

Levi leans in and runs his hand up your thigh under your dress. You feel goosebumps quickly raise on your skin and you let out a whine. He leans in and kisses your upper thigh and you feel like you might pass out.

You stare down at him while he trails kisses from your thigh to your ankle. He catches your eye and gives you a smirk. "Now," he says standing, "I'm going to have to stick by my word and tear that dress off you."

"Fuck. Levi. Please," you moan out.

Before you know it, your face is up against the door frame. Levi's hand pushes the back of your skull, while he uses the other hand to rip at your corset top. He pulls at the strings that are laced up and his movements grow faster. "You fucking slut. Tempting me at dinner with this dress. Do you know how fucking rock hard I was in public. You're going to pay," he growls impatiently in your ear as he continues to unfasten your corset.

You feel the last string loosen up and Levi tears at it. You hear a rip, but Levi keeps going, snapping the laces and fasteners off the left side, leaving an opening. Levi slips off your top. Your nipples pucker against the cold wood of Levi's door. You let out a whimper as Levi quickly rips down the skirt, exposing your black thong.

Levi steps back to admire your body. You are still staring at the door when you hear Levi chuckle and approach you. "A fucking thong?" he firmly asks in your ear. You spanks you hard and grabs your cheek, shaking it in his firm grasp. You feel him push himself up against your back. His hard cock presses into your bare ass and you giggle.

"Fucking whore," Levi spits in your ear as he grabs both of your wrists. He throws you on the bed face-first. You're on all fours facing his pillows. You decide to tease him and sexily arch your back, sticking your ass in the air.

He watches you while he moves towards his dresser, pulling something out and advancing toward you. He grabs both of your hands, causing you to fall flat on the bed. You feel something cold clamp around your wrists. You find your balance again and sit up more on your heels, glancing up at what your hands are attached to. Your eyes widen and your heart pounds when you find that your wrists are locked to Levi's headboard.

Levi walks to the back of his bed where he stands to admire your ass. Without warning his hand pounds into your skin, sending you forward onto your stomach. You let out a cry. Your vision is blurry.

"Tell me to stop," Levi says.

"This feels oddly familiar," you say with a wince, turning to look at him. He's much more rough than the first time in his office. So much had happened since this. You arch your back for him, presenting yourself again.

Levi takes your response as permission and slaps you harder this time on your other cheek. You try to steady yourself on your elbows, but you fall back on the bed, whining.

Levi waits for you to reposition yourself and then let's you have it again. You bite your lip to keep from screaming. Fuck. It hurts but you want more.

Levi doesn't wait, he continues to smack you, each time you let out a yell.

Levi slows and massages your ass where you feel sore.

"Such a pretty sight for a dirty whore," Levi says in his low baritone.

"Please Levi," you moan out, "I fucking need you."