Private Room

Silently, the group headed towards the room watching the headmistress cautiously. She said no word of where the room would be and how it would be accessed. The silence ended up quite exhausting so Harry broke the tense silence.
"Are we there yet?" He exclaimed in a mock child voice, "My feet hurt" the group around him laughed at this proclamation and Minnie turned around in amusement. His friends smiled at him with gratitude but Harry was transfixed on the pointed look that his mentor had.
"Guys! I think we are here." He looked around for a portrait but all he could see was a plain wall with a missing brick. He looked to the others who had mirroring looks of confusion. Minnie stood straighter and pulled out her wand. Without another word, whisps of green and silver light erupted out from her wand, leaving the slytherins watching, eyes shining from the reflections. The whisps circled around the quartet then worked their way towards the gap in the wall.

The bricks parted like the entrance to Diagon Ally, leaving the four students stood amazed. All this time, this brick wasn't a faulty build but a room.
"The wall will part with a simple tap from any of your wands. Though, I will warn you that my wand has access in case I require to speak with you away from prying eyes and portraits" Minnie warns with a cheeky wink. Harry smiles knowing what she means while the other three look at each other with questions written all over their faces. With a final nod, Minnie parted letting the students explore their new room.

Entering the room proved to be thrilling as the entrance instantly pushed a calming aura over the quartet. Just looking around, the walls welcomed them and glistened with excitement. Three doors spurted from the main area which consisted of a common room with a TV and an open kitchen. The three doors had name plates. Bathroom, bedroom 1 and bedroom two. Harry instantly felt like home. The group parted to further explore the rooms but harry made his way straight to the kitchen. Even though the Durslys forced him to cook, he found comfort being in a kitchen. It was comforting for him as he could relieve stress through baking simple treats.
"You alright raven?" Draco had returned to see Harry with a tear on his face in the kitchen. Harry nodded as Draco wiped it from his cheek.
"I need to speak to the other two for a moment, so you take a minute to get situated. This is our new home after all." Draco walked away with a smile and brought the duo in the living area to his and Harry's room. It was never a good idea to leave Harry alone, this is what lead him to getting lost in his own thoughts.
'School tomorrow' 'Weasley and Granger will be there' 'Cant go' 'what if they bully me' 'people will stare' 'no no no no...' Harry curled into himself, the thoughts getting worse and worse. Tears started falling from his face as his anxiety built up.
'Draco said to wait' 'can't go see him' 'need him.' His breath quickened and he instantly started falling into an anxiety attack. Thoughts kept going and Harry didn't notice the bedroom door open.

Draco spoke to his friends about everything he knew about Harry's situation and how he planned to help. The duo listened eagerly to his plan and helped improve small things. When they finally decided they were done, they had a group hug and left the room, freezing at the view that awaited them. Harry was shaking, head down, ears covered, muttering to himself. Draco carefully walked over and reached out a hand towards the panicking brunette.
"Harry?" Instantly Harry's muttering ceased and his shaking stilled.
"Harry love, look at me baby." Draco placed a calming hand on Harry's arm as a comforting gesture. Slowly, harry raised his head and looked onto his lovers eyes. All Draco saw was pain and fear. His heart broke at the sight. He was startled when Harry flung himself into his arms and started crying again. Draco returned the hug tightly, sitting down with him, whispering sweet words into his ear while playing with Harry's hair. The latter started relaxing into the embrace, falling asleep from his newfound exhaustion.

Pansy and Blaise watched the exchange from the bedroom door, not daring to interrupt. Their hearts where full just seeing the love that the two shared.
"He can't be alone, we know that now. Tomorrow, we will keep him safe and block him from the stares. Make sure Granger and the Weasel remain oblivious to his presence for as long as possible,"  Pansy ordered Blaise as they retreaded to their own room.

Harry had finally fallen asleep so Draco carried him to their shared room and placed him on the bed. He moved away to get some clothes for them both to wear, but harry instantly tensed at the loss of contact. Grabbing his hand, Draco proceeded getting the clothes and dressed them both in clothes from his truck for bed. Smiling, draco crawled into the bed next to the broken boy that laid before him cuddling close. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

"Goodnight my little raven. I'll never leave you alone again"