Potions Accident

I wanted a reason to expel the golden duo so I snook something random in so I had a valid reason
Snape is alive and now likes Harry(gets to call him sev)
_______________________
Harry woke up in a bundle of his lovers arms. He felt oddly refreshed as he cuddled closer to Draco's chest. When he realized that he had different clothes on, he blushed.
"Good morning my precious tomato" Draco said in a husky voice. Harry only blushed more at this and hid his face in his hands. Draco reached over to his wand and cast a tempus. It was 7:34.
"Time to get up and dressed love." Harry tensed when he remembered what today was.
"It's OK. I'll be with you every step of the way," Draco comforted. Harry nodded and proceeded to get up and ready for the day.

Potions was his first lesson and he was both excited and nervous. Excited as he had Severus Snape as his teacher but nervous as the lesson was shared with Gryffindors. Reluctantly, he left his bed to change into Draco's spare robes. He simply refused to get his own as Draco's scent would calm him.
"You ready my Raven?" Draco asked Harry, who had just finished changing. Nodding his head, Harry walked towards draco and grabbed his hand, instantly feeling his comfort. Something about his aura seemed to calm all of his nerves and he never wanted that feeling to go.
"Let's go to breakfast" Draco said as be gently tugged at Harry's hand, urging him to move along with him.

The great hall was a bustle of excitement as the students awaited for their school day to begin. Harry however, was shifting in his seat, glancing nervously at the Gryffindor table. The 'golden duo' where huddling over a book, pointing at something, looking at Harry and giggling. That latter had a bad feeling about this. Scooting closer to Draco, he cuddled to his side, completely forgetting about his breakfast altogether.
"You alright Harry?" Draco looked down to a nervous appearing Harry who was nodding minutely. Following Harry's gaze, Draco also noticed the unsettling glances they were receiving from a particular table. Suspicious, he sent a quick letter to his godfather Severus, expressing his concerns in case something happened later.
"Quickly eat something Harry and we'll meet Sev at the classroom, OK?"
"Ok" was Harry's quiet reply.  He quickly ate half a slice of toast and stood, ready to leave the suffocating hall. The two swiftly left the hall together and as soon as they were away from the prying eyes, Draco wrapped his arm around Harry to calm him down. The latter did just that and leaned further into his lovers warmth.

They eventually arrived at the potions classroom, where Severus met up with them to talk about what they saw. Harry spaced out during the conversation, so almost missed it when  the potions teacher asked if he wanted something to help him relax. He shook his head and grabbed tightly onto Draco's hand and pulled his towards the back of the class, where they sat waiting for the lesson to begin. The class started to filter in and once everyone was seated, Severus started the lesson.
"Let's get started, alright? Everything will be OK."
"Mhm" Harry hummed in agreement, trusting that Sev would keep an eye on the Gryffindors. An explosion went off on the opposite side of the class and filled the room with smoke. Suddenly, as soon as the proffessers back was turned, Harry felt himself get hit by something, going dizzy. The smoke cleared and Harry looked to the side to see the two Gryffindors stashing away a wand.
"Harry. You look pale love. Are you feeling good?" came Draco's muffled words. At that, Harry collapsed to the floor. Draco almost didn't react fast enough but caught him before he landed, panic in his eyes. One look and a diagnostic spell on Harry, Severus turned to the 'golden duo' with fury in his eyes.
"Headmistresses office. Now!" The two quickly fled the classroom while the professor sent a patronus to Minnie.
Draco put Harry down when he started seizing, pain clouding his unconscious features. Draco held Harry's arms tightly and placed something soft under his lovers head to prevent further injury. Severus cleared the room and cast a spell on the shaking teen to stop the seizing. Finally stilled, Draco was able to lift Harry from the ground and rushed with Sev to the hospital wing.