The Explanations

I realize most of my previous chapters are short and I do apologize. I will try to make them longer but u make no promises. The last was very short as I ran out of ideas.

I can't kill Dobby OK!!!
_____________________

Classes dragged for Draco as Harry kept on teasing him with his over the top happy mood and constant reminders of his relief of the lack of his ex-best friends presence. It was like torture for him. By last lesson, he was on the edge of his seat, struggling to concentrate. He wanted answers and be wanted them now. The whole lesson, Minnie has a cheeky sm8le in her face, similar to Harry's, clearly she was happy to. Did she know why Harry was so giddy? He needed to know!

Lesson finally ended and Draco all but jumped out of his seat and pulled his little neko out of his chair, Minnie smiling and shaking her head with fondness at the exchange. He raced to their dorm room, completely forgetting about dinner, pulling Harry (carefully) behind him. The run felt like it took forever but he eventually made it, scrambling to get his wand out of his pocket. Almost dropping it, he quickly tapped the wall and not too gently, pushed Harry through the entrance. The latter calmly walked to the couch, preparing himself for the onslaught of questions to come.

"Why the hell are you so happy and giddy? Not that I'm not happy your happy love, but those two used to be your best friends! I was expecting some sadness but I've got giddiness! Have I missed something? Is there something I've missed? Am I being stupid? Are you sure you are OK and this just isn't one of those fake happy moments and you are about to break down in tears? Oh my merlin, this came out wrong! I'm happy your happy love, I'm just very confused." Harry waited patiently through the stressed veelas outburst, giggling slightly at his protectiveness. At the end of the rant he slowly stood next to the pacing blonde with a smile and placed a hand on his arm to still his movements, and he did.
"Sit down. There is a really simple explanation for this." Draco followed his orders without another word and sat quietly. Harry's face became serious with a small smile.

"I'm happy as they were the main reason for my stress and anxiety. Before I came out to them, it was due to the constant lectures from Granger and the on and off friendship with Weasley. Granger would often berate be for getting things wrong and struggling to my work, calling me stupid and obnoxiously oblivious to my immediate surroundings, when actually, I noticed the little things of when she was more relaxed away from me and resentment was hidden behind her eyes when I asked for help. Weasley never really had faith in me. Either he was jealous of me or he was quietly stewing in his own self pity. During 7th year, before we got caught, the locket brought out the darkness within him. Granger tried to cover it up by making me believe that it was creating false imagery but I knew it was enhancing his dislike for people he didn't like. And so it drove him to do what he wanted, and that was to leave me to do the work by myself, expecting Granger to follow him as that is what he knew she would do in other circumstances. After I came out, it just got worse. The hate was clearly shown and my world just came crashing down. I didn't want to let them go as they were my first true friends, but I didn't have a choice. The bullying is something I won't miss and noe I'm free to walk the corridors, not afraid of running into them again, or else the memories will all come rushing back to me."

Harry breathed a solumn sight, a tear falling down his cheek, as he finished his speech. Silence followed but soon be was inveloped into a teary hug, prompting him to officially break down.
"Oh Raven. It's OK. They are gone now and I won't let another person harm you as long as I'm around. Thank you for telling me and I promise you, I will never leave you over anything. How about we go to lunch, there's still 10 minutes. Or we could call a house elf, and eat here. What would you prefer love?" Harry looked up into Draco's eyes and only saw love and sincerity.
"I would like yo eat here please. Thanks." Harry was quiet but showed how grateful he was through the shine behind his eyes. Draco kissed him lightly and called for a house elf.
"Dobby sir, at your service," said the smiling free house elf. Draco looked in shock at his former house elf in surprise. He wondered what his father was so angry about in second year.
"Dobby!?" The house elf jumped back in shock, seeing one of his former masters in front of him but relaxing seeing that it was Draco.
"Master Draco sir. Dobby has misses you since master Harry Potter saves me from your father sir, in your second year. I thanks you for tearing Dobby good sir. I s living a happy, well payed life at Hogwarts." Draco only looked at is lover with shock to find that he had hidden his face in embarrassment at the praise.
"I said to call me Harry, Dobby." Harry mummbled into his hands.
"Dobby is not sorry sir." The house elf laughed. Draco looked between the two and decided to ignore it on behalf of Harry.
"So what would masters Harry and Draco like?" Draco asked for two simple meals and a treacle tart with two glasses of pumpkin juice. Dobby disappeared with a pop and returned moments later with a trat of food. With a simple bkw, he bid the boys goodbye and left to the kitchens. Draco looked at Harry with his eyebrows raised.
"Sorry?" Harry offered. Draco only laughed and kissed him passionately.
"Don't be sorry, I'm grateful you did it."

They ate their dinners in comfortable silence, no tension in the air, until Pansy and Blaise returned, faces full of concern.
"Where the hell were you two imbiciles? You ran out if the classroom like speeding cheetahs and didn't turn up to lunch. You guys had me worried. Mainly you Harry." Pansy burst into her lecture immediatly while Blaise stood there with a look of relief, clearly less bothered about why.
"Sorry Pans, but I needed to speak with Harry. Everything is OK. Nothing to worry about." Harry jumped up when Draco finished explaining and gave Pansy, who had calmed down, a massive hug. Releasing her, he turned to Blaise, who had a no in his eyes and gave him a quick one too.
"Thank you guys for caring," he whispered, happy that he had friends who cared.