Crossing The Line

I hope what I write don't be uncomfortable for any of you but I'm going to put a disclaimer: stalking, threats, kidnapping and mild sexual harassment. If you don't like this, I would skip the chapter. 

Summery!!!!! Skip if you are reading the chapter!!!! Draco's out for the day, harry gets taken by Diggory, things happen, Draco, Minnie and Sev find him and they begin to help him heal. Diggory is in azkaban
_________________

Harry had had a long day of classes but he was happy that he had Draco there with him the whole time. He found himself getting more exhausted as time passed. Having Diggory in the school made him extremely uncomfortable, and often, even in his lovers arms, he struggled to find sleep. He was stressed. Well today, he was going to speak to Draco about it. At first he thought he was being ridiculous, but the constant looks he's getting where starting to get to him. Draco, well, he remained oblivious. The veela always seemed to have something on his mind, looking lost, but also angry. Harry had no idea what that was about. Draco had just left for the toilet and he was waiting in the middle of the corridor. He felt like he was being watched. Looking around, he notices a quick movement from around the end of the corridor but he shook it off.
"It's probably just me being paranoid." He spoke out loud to himself in uncomfortable situations as it calmed him, like he was communicating with someone, even when no ones there. He turned back around to the other end of the corridor. There he was. Diggory. A predatory look plastered on his face. The former Hufflepuff was about to take a step closer when Harry heard his name.
"Raven?" Harry spun at the sound of Draco's voice, but when he looked back, Diggory was gone.
'Am I imagining things.' As he made his way to his mate, quiet thoughts plagued his mind.
'Was he really there?' Now more than ever, did he want to be held in his mates warm embrace. As soon as he was close enough, he fell into Draco's arms, his sleepiness catching up on him.
"You OK love? I can feel your heart racing. Did something happen while I was gone?" Draco sounded concerned but Harry just felt defeated.
"Nothing. Just me being stupid. Can I speak with you though?" Harry was desperate for a good nights sleep. Draco hesitantly nodded and waited for Harry to proceed.
"I'm not sleeping well. I try and try but I just can't. I can't seem to calm myself anymore." Tears had started rolling down the nekos face. Great. Now his exhaustion is making him emotional. Draco took Harry's hand and led him near a wall. He didn't want to be interrupted.
"Raven my love, you should have told me. I can help you if you only ask, I would do anything for you. Before we go to our dorm, is there anything else you need to tell me? Please Harry. I can help." Harry hesitated but shook his head.
"No. Just being paranoid." He knew Draco wouldn't accept that but he was tired and wanted to sleep. Draco noticed this and brought out his wings.
"Sleep Harry. I'll carry you to bed." In an instant, Harry was out like a light. Draco carried him back to bed, ensuring to keep him close. He needed to notify Sev and Minnie so wrote a quick note, while still holding the sleeping neko, explaining the days events and what Harry had said.

Weeks passed and while Harry was getting better sleep, his 'paranoia' never left. When alone in the halls, he would always feel like he was being stared at. Sometimes he would see the fleeting of a cloak. Sometimes, just Diggorys fave. And on bad days, Diggory approaching. Harry never told Draco though, scared that he would be called stupid for believing these things. As a neko, it is common for him to misread situations and think of the worst before the best. And the worst was, this was not just paranoia, and Draco would leave him for thinking about Diggory. He couldn't have that. His paranoia was weird though. Mostly, the watching would go away when Draco arrives, but on occasion, it lingers and feels more angry. The feeling made Harry shiver. He did not like it one bit but still kept to himself. People around him started to notice him acting strange,  but no one knew why.

Draco was away for the day. He hadn't told Harry specifically why but said he may be out for a while, so don't wait up. Obviously Harry didn't protest, or else his mate would be more suspicious, so he let go of his only constant safe space. He wandered the corridors alone, he felt alone. For him, this was good. It meant he wasn't being watched. He was grateful for this as today would be the worst day for this to happen. He carried on wandering and decided to head a different route than usual. Walking l he took in the nostalgia of walls he once remembered but has not seen in a while and for the first time since Draco left Hogwarts, he felt like home. But the feeling was ruined. His hair was raised on the back if his neck and he could hear the faint sound of footsteps approaching. Only now did he realise that the corridor was completely isolated. The footsteps got louder and Harry quickly turned around to see an angry but possessed look on Diggorys face.
"S-stay back. D-don't come near m-me." His words became a whisper as Diggory got closer. Harry was petrified. He couldn't move. In the blink of an eye, Diggory pounced and grabbed Harry's face, stopping his from both escaping, and making a sound.
"You will come with me peacefully or else I will make this worse than it's already going to be." Harry struggled against Diggorys grasp but he only held on tighter. Harry could feel the bruises forming on his arm.
"The hard way it is then." Harry blacks out.