I'm a what!?

Draco is a pureblood so I'm taking advantage of this fact and changing him slightly to help with the storyline. Will be revieled in this chapter
_________________

Harry woke with a headache to the white walls of the hospital wing, with his hand gently held by Draco. He smiled as he saw his Dragon asleep and squeezed his hand to wake him up as it was the next morning. Draco stirred awake, and upon noticing that Harry woke up, pulled him into a hug that had Harry relaxing more instantly.
"Hey love?" Draco sounded hesitant but carried on at Harry's confused look.
"The spell you were hit with has made some changes to you. And before you panic, I want you to know that I can help you. It will be fine. Just trust me." Harry looked towards Draco even more confused, raising a hand to rub his aching head. Feeling something soft and firm nestled in his hair, he bolted upright and brought his other hand up to join the previous one. There were two. He looked around for a mirror and his eyes fell on an ebony tail attached to his tailbone. Panic rises in his throat and he squeezes his eyes shut, but before he could scream and cry for help, two warm arms wrapped around his body. He calmed at the warmth and the inviting scent of his lover, snuggling closer.
"It's OK Raven. I've got you. You have nothing to worry about." Draco reassured Harry by stroking his head, which Harry found oddly relaxing. Hearing something large shift, he opened his eyes slightly to see very large white wings surrounding the pair.
"Are these yours?" Harry asked, reaching out a careful hand to feel the glistening feathers.
"Yeah. I'll explain at the dorm later alright. Let's tell Sev that you're awake and then we will go." Retracting his wings, Draco led Harry to the potions classroom and knocked on the door, knowing that the professor had a class. Certain professor came out looking angry but his face softened when seeing the shy teen clutching onto his lover.
"I see you have awoken. Come here bud" Sev urged Harry into a hug where the young boy broke down into years. Severus stroked Harry's hair like Draco did and muttered reassuring words into his hair. Letting go, he said to wait where they were.
"Potions for headaches and for mating season." Sev said calmly as he returned.
"What!?" Harry all but shouted, ready to panic. Quickly, to stop a powerful teen from shooting bursts of accidental magic, Draco pulled the smaller boy into a hug.
"At the dorm OK." His voice was firm and commanding and Harry couldn't help but obey. It felt weird but right.

They finally returned to the dorm after Sev gave the potions to Draco and explained their uses. Opening the door, Harry was ambushed by a Pansy who tackled him to the ground in a bone crushing hug.
"Oh my god we were so worried. You are OK right? Aw. You're so cute!" Harry blushed at the comments and looked away, slightly embarrassed.
"Let's explain what's going on to Harry. I could use a hand."
"They know?" Harry asked, a little put out that he's last to know something again.
"They were there when Sev spoke to me about the details in the hospital wing. The rest of the school will find out when you go back to classes." Harry nodded, wanting to know what he was. He could guess what Draco was but he didn't understand.

"As you may have guessed, I'm a veela. I was going to tell you at some point soon but now seems like a better time than ever. Pureblood families are well known for containing creature blood, and due to my French lineage, I happen to fall into the veela category. You on the other hand are a different story." Draco took a shaky breath to suppress his anger and nodded to Pansy to carry on.
"You are a neko Harry. Part cat, part human. You can appear as either human with cat ears and tail, or a cat/kitten, depending on your status in relationship. Draco is a dominant veela, so you are his submissive neko. Therefore, you would be a kitten." Blaise continued while the two Slytherins comforted each other in an attempt to calm down.
"Lucky for you Harry, Draco can already confirm that you are his mate, automatically making him your mate. We have a book for you to look through as some things are hard to explain. For example, your heat and pheromones." At these words, Harry started. If people didn't think he was a freak before, he definetly was now. Panic bubbled up inside him and Draco sensed this, pulling the small brunette into his chest, whispering reassurances to him.
"It's OK love. I'm with you. I know you're worried but I promise you, creature blood is respected in the wizarding world. You will be OK." Rubbing Harry's head, Draco waited for him to fall asleep. It was rather cute as Harry started purring into his chest. Draco smiled, holding him closer.
"Let's go to bed guys, we have classes tomorrow." The others nodded, heading to bed while Draco carefully picked up the smaller male, bringing him to bed and holding him close as he fell asleep. Harry slept soundly until morning.