Never Anger A Mated Veela

Because of a request, I've made it so that Cedric never died. Because of his age difference, I will have to get creative so bare with me if it doesn't make sense.
_____________

Draco turned around abruptly at the sound of Harry's voice. His tear stained face lit up by the hopeful look that the neko had. He knew what he needed to do.
"I'm so sorry love. I want to be with you, I truelly do but I wanted to make sure you where ready. I love you Harry. Please forgive me!!' There was desperation in his voice. Harry could sense that. He got what he wanted, so he was going to return the favour.
"Come here dragon.' Draco rose from his set and walked obediently over to the waiting neko. He looked away slightly awaiting a lecture but was shocked out of his thoughts when he felt Harry's lips against his. He pulled his mate closer feeling only live and forgiveness. Harry pulled away.
"You could have told me about your father you know. I knew you wouldn't do it. No need to be scared." Now Draco was confused. What did his father do?
"What?" Harry looked at the veela, thinking he was joking but saw genuine confusion.
"You don't know? The letter? Open on the desk?" Draco just remembered
"Oh. That letter. I was going to tell you Harry but I was furious. I put it to the side and decided to tell you when we where mated. I wanted you to be sure that I would never betray you. I'm sorry."
"It's OK dragon. Wanna make it up to me?" Draco nodded instantly, of course he did but froze when Harry's hand lowered to the hem of his trousers.
"Mate with me and make me yours." The veela flushed and proceeded to grab Harry and pull him closer. He looked around to see that everyone else had already left and dragged Harry to their room. With a flick of his wand, the room was clean. Harry was thrown onto the bed and Draco jumped after him, eyes dark with lust.

I'm not writing smut. After that...

The morning finally rolled around when the mated pair awoke. They had happy smiles on their faces and smuggled close to one another.
"Do we have to get up dragon?"
"Yes raven. We do. Come on, your butt can't hurt that much." Harry gave Draco a look that told him not to start and he quickly took the memo and lifted Harry from his position on the bed.
"Let's get dressed, OK Harry?" Harry reluctantly nodded and proceeded to slowly change his lower area proving annoying. Draco watched in amusement as he too changed. They eventually finished, Harry with a little assistance, and headed to the great hall. That had gotten up decidedly late so most people would already be there, including Blaise and Pansy. Opening the doors to the great hall, people at the tables slowly quietened down seeing the pair. It was obvious when a pair was mated. They had this glow about them. And the neko would appear to be in a small amount of pain. They went back to their food when Draco gave them a stern eye. Sev and Minnie however, didn't look away. Blush coloured their faces and surprise glittered in their eyes. Well that was unexpected. The pair made their way to their table and Harry looked towards the teachers table. Minnie gave a small and proud smile while Sev remained relatively passive. The neko was confused and quickly wrote a letter to him to ask if he was OK with this. Sev was becoming like a father figure to him and he wanted his approval. The letter was sent and Harry watched as Sevs face turned from passive to happy. He turned and nodded at the nervous neko, and all Harry could do was smoke wide and tuck into his food. He felt accepted.

Minnie rose from her seat at the head of the table and the room once again went silent.
"I have a quick announcement. An old student of ours has returned to Hogwarts temporarily to commentate on the quidditch matches. Cedric Diggory, please make yourself known."
Harry faltered. Not him. In his forth year, before he figured out his sexuality, he recalled Cedric hitting on him and using flirtatious insinuations when assisting him with the second task. For once, Harry was happy that he no longer played quidditch. Dravo nudged Harry out of his thoughts and gave a questioning look. Harry shook his head and mouthed later and Draco nodded and grabbed his hand in comfort. The neko looked over at the former student and found him looking directly back at him, a predatory gleam in his eyes. Harry shrunk back and went back to his food. That was weird.

After their first few lessons of the day, Draco brought Harry to their common room, Pansy and Blaise following behind. Once they arrived, he called Dobby to bring dome snacks.
"Of course Master Malfoy. Dobby would be happy to do that for you." He popped away and returned with a tray full of food.
"Thanks Dobby." Dobby bowed and popped back to the kitchens.
"Can you explain now Harry. You've looked on edge while walking through the corridors all day." Harry sighed and suddenly didn't feel so hungry.
"Alright. I'll tell you now." As he explained, Draco's face grew dark while the other two looked nervous. Harry finished and fell silent at his mates look.
"Is he OK?" Harry asked the duo, who looked rather nervous.
"I'm going to say one thing harry and I want you to remember this." Pansy spoke calmly.
"OK..." Harry had no idea what to expect.
"Never, and I repeat, never, make a mated veela angry if you are not his mate. It may not end well." Harry looked over at the veela who looked ready for murder.
"Hey dragon, calm down. I have you to protect me. Never leave my side and you won't have to take drastic measures. And why are you so quiet all of a sudden?"
"Nobody plans a murder out loud." The duo edged away slightly. He was already angry. Harry edged closer though and raised a hand to his mates face.
"I'm here dragon, stay calm. He won't come near me, OK?" He placed a gentle kiss on his lover's lips and Draco slowly melted, almost forgetting why he was angry in the first place.
"Sorry raven. I'll stay by your side. He's not coming near you if I can help it."
"Love you dragon."
"Love you too raven."