I Can What!?

Harry awoke, cuddled up against his sleeping mate. Memories of the day before flashed in his eyes and with a shiver, he cuddled closer. He did not want to leave this room, or his presence. He slowly sat up and looked towards his lover. 'Merlin, I love him so much' Harry thought. Carefully, to not wake him up, the neko straddled Draco's waist to look at him better. His skin glowed in the morning sun perfectly but Harry's brows furrowed at the scars. The scars he created. He traced a gentle finger over the biggest scar, from his shoulder to his opposite hip. He always regretted that day. He looked further up at the blonds hair. Always fluffy on the morning, messy and hot. He took his hand and ran it through Dracis hair. The veela leaned his head into Harry's touch and relaxed further into his sleep. Harry looked at his face and examined the small smile creeping across his smooth pink lips. His hand now traced Draco's jawline, then his cheekbone. The veelas eyes fluttered awake, unbeknownst to the neko, and he looked at Harry who was still looking intently at his lips.
"Well isn't this just a lovely way to wake up." Draco spoke with a husky voice and let out a small laugh. Harry turned pink instantly, turning away. He went to leave Draco's waist in embarrassment but the veela held him firmly down.
"Don't leave me now Raven. I saw you looking at my lips. So, take what you want." Harry was still blushing and looking away so Draco raised his hand and turned the humiliated nekos face towards him. With his other hand, he sat himself up and raised himself above above his mate, looking down. They looked into each others eyes as Draco stroked Harry's cheek with his thumb. Closing their eyes, they leaned closer until their lips attached. Dravos hand wrapped around his lovers waist and held him closer. His hand left Harry's face and pushed into his messy raven hair. A tear left Harry's eye and Draco pulled back, fear that he moved too quickly for the still hurting neko. But harry wasn't frowning. He was smiling. The neko threw himself into the veelas arms as more tears flowed from his eyes.
"Thank you. My Dragon. You make me feel so safe. You protected me. Thank you." His voice came out in a whisper and Draco could do nothinging more than hold the crying boy closer. They cuddled for a while, relishing in each others love until it was time to get up. With a quick peck to the smaller makes lips, Draco moved Harry to his side so he could get up. Harry showed a small frown but it left his face when Draco raised an eyebrow and featured to the bathroom.
"Want to assist me in the shower?"

No smutt. Just washing.

They exited the bathroom, clean and refreshed.
"Hey Dragon? I never finished that book. Can we get it? I know you don't like it but it may be useful." A sigh escaped Draco.
"I suppose I never finished it either." Harry smiled and quickly got dressed, ready to head to the library.
Eventually they made it there, Draco staying close to Harry's side.
"Dray. I found it."
"Great. Let's head back." They made it back to their room and cuddled together on their bed. Opening the book on the contents page, they scanned through the titles to make sure they only read the bits they need. One title stook out. 'Mated Male Nekos.' The pair looked at each other surprised. A whole chapter on something so rare. They flicked to the noted page and started reading. Each word read was stuff they already knew until one word stuck out loud and clear.
"I can what!?" Harry was shocked. This sounded unnatural. Pregnant? It doesn't make sense. He looked to Draco, hoping he already knew but the pure astonishment on his face showed that he really had no idea. 'Wait a second. This is great. I always wanted my own family. This is amazing!' Harry's smile grew wide and Draco looked at him in confusion.
"Raven? You're not shocked?" Harry shakes his head and looked at the veela with a huge grin.
"Having a family has always been my dream. Raising kids and giving them the life I never had." A tear fell down his face and Dravo wiped it away.
"And a wonderful family we will have. You will be an amazing parent love. How many have you wanted?"
"Three or four?" Draco blushed but smiled all the same. He always wanted kids too. And now he could have some with the person he loved the most.

They cuddled and spoke for a while until they where interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Dray, Harry. May we come in?" Pansy was stood outside the door, evidently with Blaise. Draco looked at Harry for confirmation and with a mid, he allowed them in. The duo entered the room and stayed closer to the door, not sure of the nekos current boundaries.
"How are you doing Harry? You're looking happy." Blaise finally spoke up. He was usually very quiet so this just shows that he was quite worried.
"I'm doing alright. Still a little jittery but I'll be OK. We have news!" Pansy perked up at the exclamation.
"Ooh. What's happened?" Her face was full of glee.anything that made the small neko smile would make her smile too.
"I can carry." Both Pansy and Blaise fell silent, but smiles arose on their faces once more.
"Oh Harry, that's amazing! I can't wait for you to start a family! Can I be an aunt? Can I hug you?" Harry gave a laughing nod and opened up his arms, allowing Pansy to fly into his embrace. Draco was reluctant with the context at first but calmed when he saw his lover relax into the hug. The veela looked towards his other friend and beckoned him closer. As soon as he was close enough, Draco took his mates obliviousness as his best opportunity to pass on a message on a note.

'I would have hoped to say this to you guys in person but I'm not comfortable leaving Harry alone for a while. That day, I was out, the day Harry was attacked, I was out shopping for an engagement ring and promise ring. I also purchased a cottage, not far from the school. Harry doesn't know about the cottage, and obviously doesn't know about everything else. Could you help me with preparations and informing Minnie and Sev? I won't get many chances with protecting Harry and all. I just want it to be perfect.'

Blaise looked towards Draco and smiled with a nod. The veela was elated and hugged the pair in front of him to not seem suspicious.
"Where's my hug you little rascals!?" The pair giggled and snuggled into Draco's arms.
"Pans. Its time for lunch. Are you two love birds joining us today?" While Pansy left the hug, Draco looked towards Harry who was thinking about it. After a short pause, he nodded. Pansy and Blaise walked ahead and Draco saw Blaise discreetly pass the note to the other. The mated pair got dressed and left the common room, Draco close to Harry's side. It was a long walk, and Harry found that no one was looking at him, or saying anything about the other day. While he was confused, he was also happy. He couldn't deal with rumors at the moment. They made it to the great hall and took a seat at the Slytherin table, pilling their plates with food. While Harry was eating and talking to the other pair, Draco was alerted to a pop from behind him.
"Master Malfoy sir. Dobby has a document for you sir." Dobby held the document out for Draco who took it swiftly. The document for the house.
"Thanks Dobby, but please be quiet about this. I haven't told Harry yet." Dobby bowed with a smile and popped away. Harry was starting to get tired. He had a long and exciting day and all he wanted now was to go to bed. He turned towards Draco, who was adjusting himself back into his seat, and leaned into his side. The veela smiled and brought an arm around the tired male.
"Ready for bed Raven?" All Harry did was nod, so with a polite goodbye to the others, he took Harry's hand and lead him towards their common room. They eventually made it and Draco lifted Harry onto the bed. He was drifting off so Draco decided to change him himself. As he changed his love, Harry started smiling more and more. Draco was confused, especially when Harry prevented him from getting a change of clothes out.
"Warm. No clothes. Wanna cuddle." Merlin was Harry tired but Draco complied. He laid Harry down and pulled the covers over him.
"I'm going to quickly change love." Harry nodded and Draco quickly left. Upon return, he looked at Harry who was looking a little warm. He pulled himself up next to the neko and pulled him into his arms.
"Goodnight my love. Sleep well." With a kiss to Harry's head, they both fell asleep.