1• You skwawng

I felt this wind rush through my hair as I'm gliding through the air on Niea. She is dark purple with hints of blue and the tips of her wings are light pink.

"Whooo" I can hear being yelled from beside me.

I look over to see Lo'ak looking over smiling at me, I laugh a little at the boy's excitement.

Lo'ak has been my best friend since I could remember. He's been there since day one, I couldn't ask for a better friend than him.

I don't know who my parents are, I never have. The sully's took me in when nobody else would and I owe them for life for adding onto their little family. I grew up with jake and neytiri's children, I trained with them, played with them, we are family not by blood but still family nonetheless.

~~

I was sitting with kiri and spider as she painted him with blue paint when we heard Tuk come running saying the war team has returned.

I get up and grab my bow and walk over to where to the boys with their ikrans.

"You are scouts!"- Jake began to raise his voice at the boys.

I waited beside our tent until he was finished scolding them.

"I give you direct orders and you disobey, kiri go help the wounded" Jake says sternly.

Kiri looks up from inspecting her brother for worse injuries.

"My brother is wounded" she said plainly.

"Ma Jake, your son is actually bleeding" neytiri spoke up looking at him with pleading eyes to let them go.

Kiri and neyteyam walk off to the tent to get bandaged up with help from their grandma, the clans healer. Jake walks off with neytiri after telling Lo'ak to tend to the ikrans and grounding him from flying for a month.

I begin to walk over to Lo'ak as he was turned toward his ikran.

I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head against his back.

"What did you do this time, Lo'ak" I ask less than impressed with the state of how his older brother looked.

"I don't want to talk about it, nala" Lo'ak said as he turned around and grabbed both my hands in his.

I slightly smiled at the nickname he called me, I've had that name for years. He started to call me nala when he couldn't properly pronounce my full name when he was younger.

I remove my hands from his and look at him inspecting him checking for any further injuries.

"What we're you thinking, you skxawng" I say pushing his chest with all my might.

Lo'ak doesn't budge he just looks at me and grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug. He rests his head on top of mine, one hand rests on my lower back pulling me close and the other on the back of my head, I wrap my arms around his middle and rest my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

"I'm sorry" he apologizes to me.

"You scared the hell out of me!, you could've gotten neyteyam killed, you could've died" I tell him slighting raising my voice and squeezing him tighter.

He lets go of me and holds onto my shoulders looking at me sincerely.

"I'm not going anywhere, nala. You can't get rid of me that easily" he smirks at me.

Shut up, I hate you" I say smacking his arm and turning away from him and waking over to the tent to check on neyteyam.

~~