3• Night terrors

"Come on! We have to be home by eclipse" Tuk yelled as she ran in front of us when all of a sudden an avatar reached out and grabbed her.

I swiftly pulled my bow and arrows from behind me and raised it aiming for his head, Lo'ak whipped out is knife and spider pulled out his bow just as more avatars surrounded us.

The avatar who had Tuk by her braid raised a gun to her head making us not lower our weapons. An avatar came out with a gun and told us to lower our weapons in a stern voice.

"Kiri!" Tuk cried out reaching for kiri but was pulled back harshly.

"Someone grabbed kiri's braid forcing her to kneel in front of him.

Spider hiss turning his bow towards the other guy. I turn around for a split second when the man grabbed my braid, I hissed out in pain. Lo'ak hissed even louder and inching closer.

The man raised his brow and smirked.

"Drop your weapons and I won't hurt her" he said smugly looking at Lo'ak.

Lo'ak didn't respond.

"Someone grab him for fuck sakes" he yelled out and Lo'ak's braid was grabbed and he was forced down.

The man made me get up and kneel in front of Lo'ak , he pulled a knife out and held it to my throat.

Screams were heard from Kirk and Tuk.

"Shit" spider mumbled under his breath.

"Where is he" the man demanded.

He pressed harder against my neck, I could feel warm liquid slipping down my neck to my chest.

"Where is he!" The man asked Lo'ak again.

This time Lo'ak responded.

"I'm sorry I don't speak English... to assholes" he said in na'vi.

I smirked a little and stifled a laugh.

"Show me your hands" he demanded.

Lo'ak obeyed and stuck out is hands giving I'm the finger.

"You're his alright" he smirked.

We backed up away from Lo'ak and he removed his knife from my neck switching back to his gun.

"Don't hurt them! Please don't hurt them" spider yelled out.

The man said to let spider go and looked at him with softer eyes.

"Miles?" He asks.

"Nobody calls me that" spider said lowly.

"I figured they would've sent you back to earth"

"You can't put babies in cryo dipshit" spider told him.

The man spoke into his radio.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to Lo'ak.

I'm okay, are you-"Lo'ak began before he was cut off by me being pulled to the ground.

I hissed in pain looking at the man above me, I attempted to kick any part of him that I could but that only worsened it.

He kicked me in the ribs as hard as he could, Lo'ak lunges forward forgetting about his braid being help and hissed in pain.

"Let her go!" Kiri yelled from behind Lo'ak.