5• A white flower and a killer

"Lo'ak you need to stay still" I scold the boy for moving so much.

"It stings, nala" he whines.

Lo'ak and I were sitting on the dock in front of each other, I was cleaning his wounds from the previous day. I wanted to do it yesterday but he asked me to wait and so I did.

He had scratches all over his back, arms, legs and his stomach. His knuckles were cut open and bruised from the fight yesterday, I took his hand in mine and began cleaning the dried blood from his knuckles careful not to hurt him.

"You are going to get seriously hurt one day" I say while rubbing ointment Ronal gave me on his clean hand.

I move to his other hand and turn it towards him making him look at it.

"This. This is just the beginning" I say bringing his hand down and cleaning it.

Lo'ak said nothing the whole time, he just kept staring at me with this weird look in his eye, I couldn't quite place it.

I stood up and offered him my hand helping him up I walked around to clean his back and he began wincing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance but continued to help him, I applied the ointment to his back and stood in front of him.

I crouched down to grab clean supplies and started cleaning Lo'ak's stomach, I felt him stiffen under my touch and his breath hitched. I thought nothing of it and continued on. Once I cleaned off all the sand and grime I could really see how bad he was scratched up.

I gently ran my fingers along the cuts looking up at him.

"Oh, Lo'ak" I say feeling worse for him, he grabbed my hand and stopped it from moving.

"Stop" he breathes out.

"What is wrong? Does it hurt?" He says nothing. "Lo'ak, talk to me" I plead with him.

I look at him once more and remove my hand from his grip cleaning his cuts once again, Lo'ak stiffens up once more and then it hit me.

"Am I making you nervous Lo'ak" I say moving closer.

"...no" he hesitated to say.

I take my fingers and place them on his stomach gently and begin walking slowly around him just barley caressing his skin. He shivers under my touch, I can hear him groan a bit.

I stop and stand in front of him staring at him smiling.

"I do make you nervous" i triumphantly say.

"Shut up" hr rolled his eyes attempting to walk away from me. I pull him back to where he was originally standing.

"I'm not done" I tell him grabbing the ointment and rubbing it on his chest and lower stomach.

"Now, I'm done" I tell him setting the ointment down.

"Good" he said emotionless when he picked me up over his shoulder walked to the edge of the dock.

"Lo'ak don't you dare!" I exclaim.

I try wiggling out of his grip but he holds onto my thighs tighter as I continue to move. Next thing I know Lo'ak was jumping in. He left go as soon as we hit the water I could see him smiling under the water.

I re-emerge and swim over to Lo'ak splashing him right in the face. He just smirks at me and splashes me back.

"Follow me" he says as he swims back towards the dock, I expected him to get out of the water but he didn't he swam under it.

I oblige and swam after him he stops under the middle of the dock and stares at me.

"Why are we under here Lo'ak?"