11• New wounds and I love you's

Lo'ak's pov

My heart immediately sunk when I heard those two words from behind me. I turned around looking at nala being forced down by an avatar with his knife to her throat. I lifted the gun aiming it at the man not moving an inch, neyteyam froze looking at his sister being forced down.

"Let her go" I urged impatiently looking at the man.

"We don't want any trouble, we just want to help our friend" neyteyam said trying to reason with the man.

I saw the fear in her eyes, she thought she might die. I took a step forward closer to the man holding the gun high.

"I said let her go" I said to him sternly keeping my finger on the trigger.

"Go get spider" she said to us as the knife was pushed harder onto her neck, this time drawing thick viscous dark red blood.

I looked to neyteyam nkt seriously thinking about leaving nala with this man, her life was in danger I just couldn't leave her. The man continued to look at my brother and I menacingly, I looked to nala as she mouthed the words "shoot him" .

I shook my head slightly not wanting the man to catch on but she nodded hers, she closed her eyes and I took the shot. I hit the man in the chest and he fell to the ground releasing nala from his grip. I ran over and grabbed her arm pulling her up and into an embrace squeezing her tightly.

I grabbed her hand and we went to go save spider, we held onto these pipes on the roof climbing above so nobody would see us. Neyteyam tapped Lo'ak's shoulder pointing down towards spider and three men surrounding him.

We let go and jumped down attacking the men, Lo'ak punched one and neyteyam knees the other in the stomach as hard as he possibly could. I sneaked behind the third with my knife crouching down and cutting the back of his knees so he couldn't walk.

A few sky people showed up and spider ripped their masks off punching them to the ground, at this point more avatars had shown up with guns, we were surrounded. We hid behind a wall as Lo'ak began shooting at the men only hitting a couple, neyteyam took the gun from him and ushered us to jump off the railing into the water.

We did as we were told running and jumping as neyteyam covered us, Lo'ak, spider and I emerged as neyteyam hit the water.

"Bro that was awesome!" Spider exclaimed as he high-fived Lo'ak smiling.

I looked back at neyteyam seeing him struggle to stay afloat and immediately swam toward him.

"Guys help!" I yelled out to them.

"What's wrong?" Spider asks stupidly.

"You skxawng I'm shot" neyteyam said holding his chest.

Just then Tsireya rode over on an ilu and Lo'ak immediately got on as spider, Tsireya and I helped neyteyam on the back as Lo'ak held his brothers arm over his shoulder. We grabbed onto the ilu and they ride off to a rock where Jake was.

"He's been shot" I say in between sobs helping everyone get neyteyam on the rock.

Jake kneeled down towards his oldest son looking at the wound and turning him over seeing that it was a through and through.

"Here, put pressure and don't move" he instructed me. I did as I was told quickly moving towards neyteyam placing both my hands on his open would pressing hard.

I heard him wince in pain when I did so.

"I'm sorry" I said with tears streaming down my face.

Lo'ak was crouched down holding neyteyam's hand as neytiri flew down and jumped off her ikran to neyteyam. She let out a gruelling yell as she began to cry seeing her oldest son lay they're dying in. front of her.