Chapter 2

Farrah's POV

Now Blaire and I were in the building, somehow getting though the doors we lost Fay.

"Where did she go!" Blaire yelled.

"I have no idea I'll mind link her."

'Fay are you okay? Where are you?'

'In fine, I found Shay, we are staying together, just stay with Blaire Farrah!'

'I will, I love you'

'Love you too sis'

"She okay?" Blaire asked.

"Yeah she's with Shay." I told her

"Alright we should get moving."

I nodded in agreement.

We run past a lot of rooms. We still hadn't found a good place when the boys were released into the house. Luckily Blaire and I hid while they ran by.

We stepped out of our hiding places and walked over maybe ten couples, were claiming each other on the floor.

Wow! How romantic.

Please take note to the sarcasm.

Blaire and I were stepping over the couples and I came across a empty room.

"This looks good, it actually has a bed." I told Blaire

"Yeah, cause I want to sleep with someone on the ground how roman....." Blaire was pulled from my grasp.

She screamed, and I turn to see her getting carried off by a guy, older than us and had dirty blonde hair, and was tall and muscular.

I turn back around in the room, thinking I was by myself.

Nope...

Sitting on the bed was a guy, older than myself and had spiked black hair, and emerald green eyes. When he stood he was probably about 6'2. Towering over my small frame of 5'3.

"Hi" I squeaked.

He smiled

"Hey" he said back.

He walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips. He started backing me up againist the wall but I jumped out of he grasp.

He growled.

"So...what's your name?" I began nervously

"Holden"

"That's a nice name, I'm Farrah." I continued, more nervous than ever.

He chuckled sensing how nervous I was.

"Nice to meet you Farrah." He said

"You too." I smiled

He walked back over to me. He grabbed my hips again. And again I jumped out of his grasp.

"Um...um... How old are you?" I ask

He growled but responded

"19"

"Oh that's not bad." I said

Than I'm grabbed from behind.

"Well you look like a good time." Some guy said to me.

Holden let out a fierce growl and threw the guy out of the room.

He walked back over to me, grabbing my hips and pressing me againist the wall.

"Look, I see your nervous, it's adorable. But princess if I don't claim you now, I'm going to have to fight a lot more guys off, and most won't be as gentle as I will be." He said.

I just stare up at him.

"Now be a good girl alright, don't be nervous, I'm pretty sure your going to enjoy it anyway." He chuckled.

"Ready?" He asked

I nodded

He lower his head to my neck. He kissed the spot where my neck and my shoulder meet. Than he bit down into it.

Having someone bite you, you would think it would hurt right? Wrong, it the best feeling I have ever felt in my life.

"Oh my god" I moaned

He pulled his teeth out and lick and sucked his mark. He chuckled.

"Told you" he said picking me up and laying me on the bed.

He took his time with me, he was gentle like he said he would be. He waited to keep going till I told him I was good to go.

Once everything was done. We laid there. He was holding me in his arms.

After awhile we had to start putting our clothes back on. Thank god my dress didn't rip. So I slipped back into my dress. Holden took my hand in his and interlaced out fingers. We were about to make our way out of the room when he stopped.

He looked down at my feet.

"Princess where are your shoes?" He ask

"I took them off so I would be able to run easier." I told him

Than I was picked up bridal style.

"What are you doing I can still walk without shoes." I told him

"I'm not having you walk on that disgusting floor, who knows what on it now."

I blushed.

"Your adorable." He chuckled.

I hid my face into the croak of his neck, while he carried me out of the building.

I couldn't help but hope Blaire and Fay got good mates, like the one I got.