Chapter 12

Fey's POV

After this morning events I was to embarrassed to see anyone. How could I be so...so slutty? I mean I know it was with my mate but come on, in my parents house? While everyone was sleeping.

After I took a shower I walked back downstairs hoping everyone was out. To my luck everyone was. Except Shay was in the kitchen.

"Shay? What are you doing here?" I asked

"Oh Xavier wanted to come and talk to Grant before we went back to his town so I can meet his parents" she answered excitingly.

"Oh okay, well I should probably go say hello to him before you guys leave, I'll be right back."

"Ok" she answers and makes herself a cup of coffee.

I walk into the hallway and made my way to the living room. Before I could show myself I over heard Grants and Xavier's conversation.

"So you mated with her sister?" Xavier asked

"Yeah man, all I could think was if I couldn't have Farrah than I would at least get someone who looked like her." Grant answered along with breaking my heart.

So this is why is so distant with me. He's in LOVE with my sister! Than I remember Farrah telling me about this guy she dated. And now that I think of it she described him just like Grant looks, and the guy name was Grant.

Well fuck! How could I have not seen it before. I'm so stupid.

Tears started streaming down my face. He doesn't want me for me, he wants me because I look like Farrah.

"Dude that so messed up, your a dick, how could you do that to this poor girl!" Xavier shouted quietly.

"I wasn't thinking, I wish I could take it back. But now that it's happen I..."

I couldn't listen anymore, no it was to painful. I run back into the kitchen to grab my purse.

"Hey what wrong." Shay asked

"Nothing I just need to leave for a little, ill be back, have fun meeting the parents." I tell her and than ran out of the house. I ran to the only place I could think of. I ran all the way to Jaceys.