Chapter 11

Farrah's POV

I wake early in the morning, the sun is shining in though I curtains and I hear a loud moaning sound. It takes me a minute to realize its my sister.

Gross!

I look over at the clock and see that it's 10 in the morning. Either everyone is still sleeping, which isn't possible or they are out getting food, or in my parents case at work.

"Ugh make it stop!" Holden groans next to me puller me closer to him.

"Yeah not what I expected to wake up to" I laugh

"Your sisters a screamer."

"Alright stop, I don't need to hear anymore." I put my hand over my ears and walk into the bathroom.

I wash my face and take a shower. I brush my teeth and change into a red lace sun dress that had half cut sleeves, and is tight up top but flows out to about mid thigh. I put on black ballet flats, and pull my hair up into a pony tail. While I was getting ready the noises got quieter.

Walking out of the bathroom, Holden is still where I left him. He looks up at me and in a flash, I'm picked up off the ground and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Maybe we could out do they, I know I can make you scream louder for me." He says with a wink.

"No, I have no desire to have my family hear you and me getting it on." I say and unwrap my leg from his waist, trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Getting it on? Can't you just say se...."

"No I can't say it" I blush

"Why? We already had SEX" he puts emphasis on the word sex.

"I just don't like the word."

"Ok princess, from now on we will make love, or as you like to put it 'getting it on'!" He chuckled

I press him and tell him to shut up. He than leaves to go get ready and I walk down stair and straight to the coffee pot.

"Already made so, we have been up since 8 when they first started." Blair complained.

"8 and they are just finishing, jesus."

"Yeah tell me about it." Micha groans

Holden's than walks downstairs in jeans and a black t shirt. He pours himself some coffee and than with one hand picks me up like I weigh nothing and sets me on his lap.

I look at him and grin. He has a cocky smirk on his face cause he knows exactly what I just though.

Than Grant comes walking downstairs. He gives me a smirk and pours some coffee. Than Fey comes shyly down the stairs.

"Hi guy" she basically whispers, she knows we all heard.

"Hi there energizer bunny, tired yet?" Micha ask

Fey turns to a beet red and walks out of the room to shower.

"Sorry about this morning, she just kept going and going and goi....."

"Stop I've heard plenty already I don't need to hear the after comments." I say cutting him off.

"Anyway, princess did you want to go looking for a house today?" Holden's ask

I nod, " yeah can we go now?" I ask excitedly

"Sure thing princess, lets go."

"Yay!" I squealed and hopped off his lap and ran to get my purse.

"Tell Fey I will see her later" I tell Blair.

"Kkkk" she yawns.

And with that I was out and looking for a house with my handsome mate.