Chapter 3

Blaire's POV

Farrah and I were stepping over the mates going at it in the floor.

Disgusting, I most certainly don't want to lose my virginity on the floor.

"This looks good, it actually has a bed." Farrah said.

"Yeah, cause I for one don't want to do it on the floor, how roman....." I was pick up by my waist, my hand slipping out of Farrah's.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed

I saw Farrah turn and look at me, she looked so scared to be alone.

I was brought into a room, it had a couch. That I was gently set down on.

I looked up to see the sexiest man I have ever seen. He had dirty blonde shaggy hair, sparkling grey blue eyes. He was tall maybe about 6'1. Didn't exactly tower over me, I was about 5'6, a good height.

"Hello gorgeous." He said, and I'll be damned he had the sexiest voice.

"Blaire, but gorgeous could work too." I flirted

He chuckled.

"Blaire" he repeated.

"I'm Micha" he introduced.

"Now I wish we had more time to play 20 questions, but we can do that later." He than picked me up and laid me down on the couch. He brushed my hair to the side and mark me. And fuck did it feel good.

I moaned.

He chuckled, lick and sucked on his mark.

"Feel good baby?" he ask

All I could do was nod.

"Now I heard your earlier request for a bed, but this is the best I can do in this place." He told me.

I nodded and well let's just say, even on a couch he didnt disappoint. The guy new exactly what he was doing. And was he good at it.

Once we were done we cuddled up on the couch together. We shortly had to move when other males still were looking. Micha said he didn't want me around them. So we changed and began to walk out.

"This floor is so disgusting." I whined

He laughed.

"Where are your shoes?" He ask

"My friends and I took them off so we could run faster." I explained

He than scooped me up into his arms.

"Good it will give me an excuse to carry you." He smiled

I smiled back, I lucked out on my mate he's perfect.

"Can we try to find my friend I was with, I want to know who claimed her." I ask

"The girl you were with when I found you?" He asked

I nodded

He smiled

"What?" I asked

"My best friend Holden claimed her. He was in the room you guys were in after I found you." He explained.

"He nice?" I asked

"We plan to treat you both like princesses, don't worry he will take good care of her." He reassured me.

Good! Now just have to find Fay. Hope she's okay.