Chapter 14

Adelaide

I wake up and can hear the water running in the shower. I roll over and look at the clock Oliver has beside his bed. I groan when I see that it's already seven am and realize I am going to have to start getting up earlier if I am going to stay here.

I put on the same jeans I was wearing yesterday, since I don't have any clean clothes here, but I decide to look through Ollie's drawers for a t-shirt. I find one and put it on. The smell of him completely consumes my senses as I stand there sniffing it for a minute. Its way too big, so I take a hair band and wrap it into a knot at the back.

Just as I finish knotting the shirt, Oliver steps out of the ensuite, wrapped only in a towel around his waist. I stare at him, my eyes roaming all over his mostly naked body. I can see the water glistening on his chest and my eyes drop down to his toned abs and then down to the wonderful V that makes its way below his towel. I can feel myself starting to get wet. Goddamn is he fine.

He makes a small coughing noise that makes my eyes snap back up to his, a smirk stretched out across his face. He repays me in-kind by slowly taking his eyes up and down my body. He then struts over to me and says "are you wearing my shirt?" as his eyes grow darker.

I take a deep breath trying to gather courage before I say, "well ya, you made me stay here and now I have no clean clothes to wear to school, so I helped myself." Wrong choice of words.

"You helped yourself, did you? Well, maybe I should just help myself as well" he groans huskily. He grabs my waist and then leads me over to the edge of the bed. He pushes apart my legs and steps inside. The anticipation is making me wetter by the second.

He leans down and grabs me by the back of my neck, his lips just above mine and he breaths out "you have no idea of the things I want to do to you." He pushes his lips against mine and my whole body yearns for his touch. I take advantage of the fact that Ollie is pretty much naked to rub my hands all over him, and a moan escapes from his mouth. I continue slowly moving my hands down his chest, feeling every contour of his abdomen. Once I reach the towel, I slip my hands underneath and feel his throbbing member. I wrap my hand around it and slowly tug up and down his shaft.

He groans and huskily says my name. I look into his eyes, not having stopped working on his shaft, and beg him "please, Ollie?"

"Fuck, you're trouble" he says, but doesn't object, so I slide down onto my knees and open his towel letting it fall to the floor. He straightens up and I take in all his glory. His dick is rock hard and my hand can't even close around his girth. I look up at him one more time and see the desire in his eyes. I slowly lean forward and take him in my mouth. I start by sucking on the tip as a "fuuck" escapes from him.

I twirl my tongue around the head a couple of times before I open my mouth wider and slowly take him in as far as I can. I feel his dick hit the back of my throat, and he grabs the back of my head and holds me there. I cough and he barely releases his grip on my head. I move my head back off his dick so I can take a breath. "Fuck Adelaide that feels good" he moans out.

Encouraged by his words, I take him back in my mouth and start a slow rhythm going up and down his shaft. I grab his balls in one hand and the base of his shaft in the other and start to pick up the rhythm.

His grip returns on my head and he starts to thrust his hips as I continue my assault. As he starts to pick up speed and fucks my face, I run my tongue along the spot where his shaft meets his balls and he moans my name again. I gag as he jabs the back of my throat with his dick.

"Fuck Adelaide, your mouth is so hot, it's going to make me cum" he says as he tries to pull his cock out of my mouth. I grab the back of his ass and dig my fingernails into him, to keep him from pulling away from me. He looks down at me, so our eyes are locked and he starts to move even faster. I can feel his ass clench as his hot cum shoots the back of my throat and I gag on his load.

I pull my mouth off and wait until his eyes open, so I know he sees me, and swallow his load. I can feel a dribble at the corner of my mouth, so I take my thumb and wipe it off and run it across my tongue making sure I taste every drop.

He moans out "Goddamn it Addie, you're hot." He bends down and picks me up and puts me back on the bed. He kisses me harshly not caring that he can taste himself. 

Please vote and comment!