Chapter 15

Adelaide

This morning's exploit made us extremely rushed to get to campus on time. We both hurried to finish getting ready and when we got into Ollie's car he took off like a bat-out-of-hell.

As we speed into town, I look over at Oliver and he has a satisfied smile plastered on his face. "I want to do something fun tonight" I say to him.

He looks over at me and grins, "something fun like this morning?"

"No! Well, maybe, but no" I say as my face blushes profusely. His grin gets bigger as I stare at him. "But that's not what I meant. I want to go out with Emma. I feel like I've been a shitty friend and barely seen her lately."

"Ok, so what do you want to do? I'm coming with by the way. I'm not letting you out of my sight since you won't even fucking tell me what happened!" he growls at me.

"Ollie, I can't" I try to tell him before he cuts me off.

"I know. But you're going to have to tell me at some point Addie" he says taking a deep breath, trying to calm down. "Anyways what do you want to do tonight?"

I think for a minute, "Maybe we could go on a double date and go out for supper? Do you think you could invite Sebastian? I think Emma likes him."

"I think they both like each other, so yes, I'll get him to come too" he says.

***

As I wait by Oliver's car after school, I start feeling really nervous about going to my house to get my stuff.

I start to relax when I see Ollie walking towards me. He honestly is the most beautiful man I have ever seen... and he's mine. My lips turn up into a huge grin as I think about how enamored I am by him. I've barely even know him two weeks and I can't think what my life would be like without him now.

"Hey, gorgeous" he says as he stops right in front of me and leans down to kiss my lips. Oh, how my body melts at his touch. His lips pull away too soon and I let out a groan. He chuckles at the sound, "you ready to go get your stuff?" he asks me.

"Ya, no time like the present." I reply to him.

The drive to my house is quick and he pulls up in front. He turns to me and his brows furrow, "Stay in the car Addie." He opens the door and is out before I have a chance to say anything.

I watch him as he walks up to the house and before he even reaches the door, Levi opens it. I don't need to be outside, my wolf hearing allows me to hear Levi spit out "what the fuck are you doing here?" to Oliver. I grab the door handle, and not listening to Oliver's command, I jump out of the car.

Oliver growls at him "If you ever fucking touch her again, I will kill you" he says as I reach them.

Levi looks at me as I stand beside Oliver, his face is fuming, "what the fuck did you tell him Adelaide?" he growls at me.

Before I can respond, Oliver yells at him "nothing, she didn't fucking have to. I saw the bruises all over her body."

"Of course you did, because my sister here is such a fucking slut" he drawls out.

"You better watch your fucking tongue before I rip it out for the way you talk to my mate" Oliver roars at Levi.

I step in front of Oliver and try to push him back from Levi before they tear each other apart. I get him to take one step back, and then I turn around and push my back against his chest. I feel him relax a fraction. I look at Levi and tell him "Levi, get out of our way. I'm here to pick up my stuff and am moving to my mate's pack house."

"Whatever" he says as he steps aside not moving a muscle in his face.

Oliver and I make my way up to my room. As we walk in, he takes a minute to slowly spin around and look at my small room, before he flops himself down on my bed. "You know, for some reason I was imagining it would be pink" he laughs out.

I stare at him blankly, "Really? Wow, I guess you don't really know me then because I hate pink!" I laugh back at him.

He frowns at my words, "well I'm just going to have to fix that then".

As I spend the next 40 minutes packing my things, Ollie takes the time to interrogate me and find out everything about me down to who my favourite grade-school teacher was. I have no idea why he would need to know that, or feel like he is going to remember all of the information I just told him, but it makes my heart warm at the thought of how interested he is in knowing all about my life. 

Please vote and comment!