Chapter 27

Adelaide

The rest of the evening went quite smoothly. Oliver and his dad have an amazing relationship and I was astonished watching their interactions. Ollie is going to make an amazing alpha and it is because of that man.

Walking into our bedroom, I throw myself down onto our bed with a huff.

"Everything okay, babe?" Ollie asks.

"Yeah, everything is fine" I reply to him lost in my head. Our evening out and listening to Callum talk has given me a lot to think about... about our future.

"Tell me what's going on in that pretty head of yours?" Ollie asks, as he slowly climbs on top of me and nuzzles his face into my neck.

"I'm thinking about us... and our future" I answer him honestly.

He sits up and stares me in the eyes "What about our future?" he asks hesitantly.

"Do you want my mark on you?" I blurt out afraid of his answer. It's not something we had ever talked about and I just don't know where his head is at.

His hands cup my face and he lightly pecks my lips before returning his eyes to mine. "Yes, Adelaide, I do."

"Then how come we've never talked about it?" I question him.

Ollie lets out a deep sigh, "Because I seem to keep messing this whole mating thing up with you. And I didn't want to pressure you or scare you into anything you didn't want to do. I am yours as you are mine Adelaide, and I would love nothing more than for everyone to know that I belong to you. But this has to be your decision as much as it is mine, and I just wasn't sure if it was something you wanted."

I watch his eyes, and I can see the sincerity deep within them. I love this man so much, "I do want to" I whisper to him, and his lips twist up into the most beautiful smile before he crashes down his lips on mine. The kiss starts out slowly, but quickly heats up as he thrusts his tongue inside my mouth. His hips push forward and crash against my own, making me gasp into his mouth. His lips leave my mouth and start to trail kisses down my neck until they find his mark. He sucks on the mark and pleasure floods through my body. "Fuck, I want you to mark me baby" he groans.

His words spur a craving in me and I flip him so he's on his back and I am now straddling on top of his rock hard erection. I shimmy down so I can undo his belt and start to tug off his pants. He lifts his hips up to help me slide them off and his cock stands at attention. Ollie sits up and pulls his shirt off in one swift move. He then leans forward and quickly unzips my dress and slips it off as well. He starts to lean forwards towards like he's going to suck on my breasts, but I push both hands hard against his chest so he lies back down.

"I'm in control tonight" I tell him breathlessly. A smirk crosses his face and he huskily says "You're fucking sexy in control. You can do whatever you want to me babe." As lust drips from his eyes.

I take off my bra and underwear and before I crawl back up on top of him, I lean down and pull his cock into my mouth to ensure it's well lubricated. The moan that leaves his lips excites me and I take him all the way in until he hits the back of my throat. I suck his cock in and out a few more times before I twirl my tongue around his tip and taste the pre-cum that oozes out.

"Fuck babe, your mouth feels so good" Ollie moans out; the sound increasing the heat in my core. I pop his thick cock out of my mouth and climb back on top so I am straddling him. I take him in one hand and line him up to my entrance. I slowly start to lower myself onto him and I can feel him stretching and filling me up. A whimper escapes my mouth at the feeling of fullness.

I look down at Ollie and grinning back up at me. "You're so fucking beautiful, Adelaide. I truly love you" he says. His hands clasp around mine, and I slowly start to lift and lower myself onto his throbbing dick. "I love you too, babe" I say to him as I lean down and kiss him again.

His hands let go of mine and grab hold of my waist, while mine grab hold of his shoulders to help support myself. He starts to rapidly thrust his hips up to meet with my downward motion and the pounding sends shocks to my core. I can feel the pleasure building up inside and I let out a moan into Ollie's mouth as he hungrily eats it up.

I break away from the kiss and huskily let out "fuck Ollie, I'm going to cum soon" as the sensation starts to overtake my body.

"Mark me baby. I want to feel you mark me as you cum all over my dick" he gruffly commands.

I eagerly obey, and snap my mouth to his neck as my canines extend and I bite into his flesh. The feeling is euphoric as the pleasure washes through my body, not only from the instant, intense connection from the mate bond, but also from the strongest orgasm I've ever had racks over me, as both Ollie and I climax together.

After a minute, to let us both calm back down, Ollie gently rolls me over onto the bed. He runs his hand through my hair and tucks it behind my ear, as he lovingly whispers "I am yours and you are mine." That is the last thing I remember before falling asleep in his arms. 

Please vote and comment!