Chapter 17

Adelaide

After supper we drop Emma off at her house, and to my surprise she invites Bash in. I jump into the passenger seat, and as I buckle the seat belt, I turn to Oliver and say "I hope you're ready to finish what you started!"

I watch him as a mischievous grin crosses his face, "Oh, I don't know, I'm kind of tired now" he says.

My mouth drops open, as I can't believe the words that just came out of his mouth. He laughs at my expression. "You can't be serious?" I ask him bluntly.

This makes him laugh even harder. "Of course I'm not Addie, I'm going to rock your world tonight" he says. I can feel my face flushing at his words, and I wonder what exactly he has in mind. I pinch my thighs together trying to contain my wetness.

Ollie speeds and gets us home in no time, and he practically drags me up to our bedroom he's moving so quickly. He kicks the door shut as soon as we get inside and pulls me in close to him. I stand on my tip toes to reach his lips as I can't wait any longer for his touch. His tongue pushes against my lips and I part them as he invades my mouth.

His hands roam my body and then he gently pulls my dress up and over my head. He stands back and admires my body, and I'm glad that I put on a lacy black bra and panties.

"Fuck Addie, do you even know how hot you are?" he groans. "The things I want to do to you" he says shaking his head slightly.

I gather all of my courage as I say to him "Ollie, I want you. I want all of you."

"Are you sure Addie?" he asks huskily as he grabs me and pulls my body close to his.

I look up at him and beg "please? I need you!"

He picks me up and carries me over to the bed, where he lays me down and climbs on top of me. Our lips touch again, and this time he kisses me hungrily, making my whole body squirm with delight. I reach up to his chest and start unbuttoning his shirt, while he unbuttons his pants. After removing his shirt and pants he throws them to the ground and lays back down on top of me and continues to kiss me. With only his boxers on, I can feel how hard he is, as his body smashes up against mine.

He breaks our kiss and starts to trail kisses down my body. He starts with my neck whiles his hands grab my breasts and gently starts to massage them through the lacy material. He pulls my boobs out of the bra and goes back and forth between them kissing and sucking each of my nipples until they hurt because they're so hard. He rolls my nipples between his fingers and lightly pinches them as a moan escapes my mouth.

He continues to kiss me down my sternum, over my navel and to the hem of my panties making me writhe at his touch the entire way down. He gently bites me through my panties and the sensation makes me go wild as I plead "fuck me Ollie, please?"

"Mmm, not yet babe" he moans. "First I need to taste your soaking pussy." At his words he rips my panties off and inhales my scent. He slowly moves his tongue between my folds until he finds my clit. The contact makes me moan in pleasure and he starts to circle my clit with his tongue. It feels amazing, and my body arches so my hips push my pussy closer to his face. He continues the assault on my nub and I slowly start to thrust my hips to his licks.

My thrusting makes his chin rub against my pussy and his scruffiness sends and explosion through my body. I start to clench as I can feel an orgasm building inside me and I try to hold back from coming. "Holy shit Ollie, you're going to make me cum" I moan.

"Then cum for me sexy" he grunts out. At his words my body explodes in an orgasm. It takes a minute for me to come down from my high, and then Ollie pulls his face away from my pussy. He wipes his chin on the blanket as I realize it is soaked from my juices. I cover my face with my arms in embarrassment.

He pulls my arms away and looks down at me. "What's wrong Addie?" he asks me.

"I'm so embarrassed" I tell him.

He looks at me with confusion before he asks "why?"

"Because of the way I cum" I squeak out turning beet red.

He lets out a soft chuckle, "you mean because you're a squirter?" I nod my head a little, not wanting to make eye contact with him, but he grabs my chin and makes me look directly into his eyes. "Don't be, I think it's fucking amazing and I mean that!" he says with a grin so huge it reaches his eyes. The only thing I can do is blush.

He climbs off the bed, and I'm about to start to complain when he whips his boxers off and starts to stroke his dick. I bite my bottom lip as I watch him walk over to the side table, where he opens a drawer and grabs a bottle of lube. He then walks back to the bed and spreads my legs apart so he can climb between my legs.

"Are you sure you want to do this Addie?" he asks me.

Staring at him with his cock in his hand, I know this is exactly what I want "yes Ollie, I'm ready, I want you so bad" I tell him.

Without any hesitation he opens the bottle and squeezes some lube onto his cock. He rubs it all over and then he makes his way to my vagina. He holds the tip to my entrance and looks up at me one more time, so I nod my head with my consent. "Don't worry babe, I'll be gentle" he says with a smirk.

He slowly starts to push his dick into my pussy, and I groan as it stretches me out. He slides back out, and then continues to repeat the process of pushing in and pulling out, getting deeper each time. He finally gets deep inside me and stays in there. I moan out feeling so full and stretched it's unbelievable.

"Holy fuck Ollie" I say as I look up at him and he's biting his bottom lip.

"Are you ok?" he asks as he slowly starts to pump inside me and the sensation makes sparks go off inside my entire body.

"Ya" I breathe out as he leans down and starts to kiss me again. Only this time, he kisses me so fiercely that my mind starts to go fuzzy because I forget to breath. As I take a breath, I moan into him and he starts to pick up the pace. I take my legs and wrap them around his waist and pull him into me which makes him penetrate me deeper.

"Fuck Addie" he pants out, "you feel fucking amazing babe. You're going to make me cum so soon" he moans.

At his words, I realize that he didn't put a condom on and I know that I'm on birth control, but it's not exactly as reliable for werewolves as it is for humans, and I blurt out "you can't cum inside me!"

He chuckles at my outburst and says, "Don't worry babe, I won't."

He continues to thrust in and out of me, constantly picking up speed and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him back down so we're kissing again. I let my hands wander all over his back and he moans out my name.

He breaks our kiss and grunts out "fuck I'm going to cum" and I let my legs go from his waist as he pulls out of me and jerks himself until his cum shoots out onto my chest. I instantly do the first porn-star thing I can think of and start rubbing his cum all over my breasts, not knowing if it is attractive at all.

Once he's done, he opens his eyes and looks down at me and chuckles. "You're so fucking hot" he says as he flops down on the bed beside me. He pulls me into his chest, not caring that my sticky chest is touching him.

I look up at him in amazement, wondering how I ever got to be this lucky to have him as my mate, and before I can stop the words coming out of my mouth I tell him "I love you."

I freeze as I feel like dying. I can't believe I just let those three little words slip out. Ollie shifts so he's lying on his side and staring right at me. His lips turn up into a grin, "Oh babe, I love you too." 

Please vote and comment!