Hateful Visitor 2

Chapter 10

Liam finally arrives back at the entrance of the mansion as he sees a familiar stupid figure standing in the door.

" I heard what happened today. " Exclaimed by an old butler.

Liam rolled his eyes around, that felt like his eyes rolled behind his head.

" That you force Regina to go home, despite arriving recently. "

" Did she go home? " Liam asked as he crossed his arms.

" ... Yes, she indeed come home after reporting what you did. "  George said as he squinted his eyes at Liam.

" Please come in, because his royal highness request your permission to go inside the dining room, young master. "  George smiled, despite his lips form a wrinkle grinned of an old man. His eyes look like he just gazes right through your soul.

"Please do tell that I'm not in a mood to eat together and I'm already full. " Liam walked right passed at George, his gaze is stuck at the boy whose walking away from him as he said, ' if you don't go, I'll have to use force to bring you there, young master. So please just do what I just say, this is important. "

" If you use force, I'll have no choice but to report this to the king, and the grand duke."  Liam left the hall, leaving the butler to the entrance. He really doesn't want to talk with no one, because he knew Regina reported everything to the grand duke.

If he go there, things will be very complicated.  " I'd rather eat in my room or just stay away from them. "

Finally his back inside his room, he sighed.

" Brother I've seen Regina heading toward the office an hour ago- what seem the problem through? She was crying. " Dion asked, he really doesn't care about Regina. But he just want to make sure. What if brother Eirwen finally broken off their friendship?

" I asked her to leave, and she didn't listen" Liam sighed as he sat back down on the bed, " i haven't thought that she will report everything to the grand duke. " Liam scoffed, indeed he knew if he did this, the plot of the story will not follow the real Sequence especially the ending would be different.

" It's so tiring... " Liam lay down his back at the bed, as his foot was still on the ground.

When he was about to close his eyes, someone knocked, " young master may I come in. " 

He wanted to say no, but if he didn't this will be another stupid issue.

" Come in... "

The door swung open, revealing two maids who is very cold, not to mention. Looking like real dolls rather than a person, their eyes lightly gaze at the person laying on the bed, as they went inside.

" Are you perhaps here, because the butler ordered you to bring me to the dining room? "  Liam said, as he sat up from the bed. The maids shake their head.

" We are here to serve you, young master "
   " We are here to introduce ourselves. "

" I'm lily "
   " And I'm Lory" they both bowed

Liam observed them, lily has white hair and lory has a black hair. Their face looks the same, they are probably twins.

Despite having a cold demeanor coming from the both of them, Liam knew this two is very dangerous. Seeing their empty void eyes gaze at him without blinking is already creepy as hell.