Stupid you've grown some guts!? 2

CHAPTER 35

.. Liam who just followed Vincent as he dragged him inside the vast unknown forest, where dried leaves suddenly falls from the ground, where the light of the sun rarely settled in the ground because of the tree covering every gaps of the forest.

Feeling after many, many hours have past, Vincent finally stopped. " We're here " Vincent smiled as he gaze excitedly at Liam.
His eyes that were dark, suddenly had sparkles as he looked at Liam; he really wanted to show what he prepared for the both of them in the past. But the sudden move of Liam really postponed his surprise for him. But now since his here, his really excited...

Liam sigh as he moved the bushes that was covering their view. He really doesn't want to upset this big grown puppy beside him, That is why. He will do what he wants just for now...

He really didn't expect that there was a beautiful lake hiding in the center of this forest. You can tell it's very clean, and the soft green grass just gives it nice scenery, especially when it's a lake. There are a few trees that just give this lake a nice decoration.Liam likes this, and Vincent can tell by just looking at how Liam admires the lake, with his eyes giving out sparkles.

Liam averted his eyes toward Vincent who was also caught staring at him, Vincent can't help but pursed his lips tightly as he felt his heart races very fast, thoughts that kept on invading his mind, while they were stuck gazing at each other; this is it, right? Would he kiss me right now?' that's what Vincent was thinking as he slowly leaned at the person thinking that they were about to kiss However, Liam raised his hand to pat off some leaves that just fell from his head, as Vincent quickly halted his pace, " I think the leaves seems to like you because they stayed perfectly still at your messy like bushy hair. " Liam Chuckled.

Vincent quickly cleared his throat, " i-is that so ? "

Liam raised his brows, in confusion"what were you expecting than? " He questioned which brought a sudden tense to Vincent's body, " nothing- " he looked away, avoiding to look at Liam's face because of the embarrassment that he felt, he waved his silly thoughts away first as he felt his cheeks were slightly heated up.

" Anyways, shall we take a look around while you eat your favorite cake? " Vincent chuckled as he looked at Liam, trying his best to change the topic. Liam just nodded in response, he likes to look around rather than looking at the books that have an image of a forest.

It's better to experience it on your own rather than looking at the image.
Because you never know, you might experience much more than what you see on the pages and drawings.

One thing that Liam knew is that, it's boring to read what was written on the books, too many details and Unexplained words that he can't really imagined fully well.

Liam shrugs as he grinned lightly; well he got no other choice but to agree anyways' Vincent gave the chocolate cake back to Liam as he took it, the cake was a good bargain to bait Liam to come with him. That's why Vincent was taking notes to everything that Liam wants and likes especially what he dislikes, " don't disturb liam when he is reading" that's the first list that Vincent wrote on his dislikes.

He remembered one time when they were still young, when Vincent tried to have a conversation with Liam on the library, it was running very good at first because he didn't respond but to Vincent hard pestering he got rewarded with a huge smack in the head. And not only that he got 20 minutes face on the wall to reflect what he did wrong... That part of the memory will never erase on his head. It was funny but embarrassing as well...

but at least having hilarious and embarrassing memories in a relationship is something that can be special when you both grow older. It can be used as a blackmail as well, to traumatized a person thought to think, " why the hell did I do that??.."

Liam notice that Vincent was chuckling on his own, which he suddenly thought; is he... Is he finally gone crazy? Should I gave him my cake?

" What are you thinking? " Liam questioned as he started eating the cake, chewing the delicious soft cake he ever tasted, he was very satisfied. Vincent look at Liam who was sparking while eating the cake with satisfaction beaming. " I was just thinking about our past. " Vincent respond as he grinned which made Liam looked at him in confusion. ' like what? '

Vincent pursed his lips into a teasing manner, and Liam finally knew what he was thinking. But shrugged those off. " I was thinking about how I almost kiss you that time. " He really continued which made Liam averted his gaze in front, avoiding to look at that man who wants to tease him.

His voice just gives him some sort of tension in his spine, he really grown up as a hot honey 🍯
" Stop talking like that, stupid. " Liam clicked his tongue but his cheeks says it all, which made Vincent want to tease him more. " Really, if only I move that time I might really stole your kiss. "

" Ugh... Shut up " Liam rolled his eyes as he continued eating the cake, " but... Even through you tried to stop me, why is your heart saying something else? ' Vincent asked which made Liam tense. " Your heart is beating as the same sync as mine, Eirwen... "

" I'm just nervous because of our sudden unison for the last 13 years of not seeing each other. " Liam tried to avoid that question, as he tried to blame his nervous system.

" Is that really the only reason? " When Liam finally got annoyed he turned to face Vincent who was facing him, they were so close as Liam stepped away. As he covered his half face; what the hell is this guy trying to do!?

" That was close. " Vincent chuckled, as Liam got even more redder " this guy... He sure has some guts to annoy me like this, he really reaches my very limit! "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ