First Meeting

CHAPTER 29
THIRD POV

" It was shocking that you have a grandparents" Liam says out as Eirwen was looking outside the carriage window.

" Well to be exact- Yes. But I'm not too suprised about that.. " Eirwen answered as he shrugs

" And to be exact, I didn't read anything in the book that you have some grandparents? " Liam crossed his arms as he gazed at Eirwen who glanced at him and smiled.
" Because I didn't accept their invite, I don't know what the author is thinking. But at least I get to know them in person. " He beamed excitedly.

" Oh well... " Liam shakes his head.
" I hope they are nice... " He thinks as he glances outside the window.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

It was a long bumpy ride that I didn't notice that I fall asleep on the way,

When I opened my eyes, I was laying on the soft bouncy bed. I quickly sat from the bed. As I gazed at the new environment I was in.

Someone knocked on the door as they came in.

My eyes suddenly widen I see two old people, walking inside as their cold eyes gaze at me.

" He really inherit our daughters beauty, "
" I know, I don't even know how many children fall for that kind of face. " The old couple started talking with each other as they observed Liam sitting on the bed, looking at them.

" Um... Who are you? " Liam questioned as he tilted his head to the side.

" How funny, This child doesn't seem to know us."
" That's normal dear, we still didn't introduce ourselves. " Despite these two always arguing back at each other, they seem very close and seeing them looks like they spend their days back in their youth being best friends, a little theory that suddenly came from Liam's head; perhaps they are rival that suddenly falls in love with each other-?

" I'm Agatha Ada Romeq, your mother's mother. Which is I'm your Grand mother " she smiled as she walked closer at me, seeing her close she seems to remind me of my Grandma in the past.

When liam gaze at the man beside her, he looks buff and strong. Not to mention those muscles were build to protect and fight.
" And I am your grandfather William Bill Romeq " his voice is so deep, that it literally feels like it scoops some sweet ice cream perfectly that was still freezing on the refrigerator.

" I-im Eirwen De Loras.... " He said out of the blue as he looked down, it's embarrassing.
He felt a soft hand touching his white hair, as he glance to who it was.
He Mets the soft eyes of his grandmother as she smiled sweetly.
" You don't have to say De Loras... You're now Eirwen Romeq, I heard what happened dear? Do you mind me asking where is your brother now? " Agatha asked with a concerned face, suddenly mentioning Dion, Liam can't help but pursed his lips tightly as he smiled...

" I place him in the forest, filled with each and different kind of flowers... Because I notice how much he likes butterflies, that's why I place him there in peace... " Liam honestly answered, He can't help but tears started to form again.