Dammit~

Chapter 20

It was a dark night where the moon shines brightly at the window of the dim room, Liam who was relaxing outside the balcony as he placed his both arms to the wooden railing as it helped support his body weight.

The town's warm yellow light, occupied the darkness, it was rather quiet since everyone was already sleeping at this time.

Eirwen appeared beside him,
     " why aren't you sleeping yet? " He asked, as he lean his back at the railing, facing Liam who was gazing at the town.

     " I can't sleep. Tomorrow is an big event, you know. " Liam says out, as he squinted his eyes.
     " You mean, the magic test? ' Eirwen asked, as he crossed his arms at his chest. Liam nodded in response,
     " I can tell, but you shouldn't worry about that. " Eirwen gaze at the town. Liam suddenly looked at him in a confuse look he have,
     " What do you mean? I wouldn't worry about it? I don't have powers. We don't have powers " Liam scoffed, Eirwen just chuckled as his ruby eyes glance at him.

    " In the past, yes. I don't have powers because I don't have anything I desire the most. " Eirwen says out as he grinned.
    " Well to be exact, you desire to have Regina all to yourself. That's what it is. " Liam rolled his eyes as he glance back at the town.
    " Mhm. I did, but seeing her now I guess it's not a desire but a dirty obsession. And it was too late to regret that now. " Eirwen sighed out as walk close at Liam as he sit at the wooden railing, looking down at Liam.

    " To be exact I don't need her anymore. Because I finally see her true colors. "
Liam Looked at Eirwen who was smiling down at him. He scoffed and chuckled.
    " She's a two face snake, I know. " Liam exclaimed. While Eirwen nodded,
    " I never thought I get to gossiped around this isn't really me, " Liam laughed as he covered his mouth.

Eirwen just keeps looking at him as he raises his hand at Liam to gently stroke his white hair.
Liam was surprised as he look up meeting the warm ruby eyes that was staring at his blue crystalized eyes.
    " What are you doing? " Liam raises his brows as he grab Eirwen's soft and warm hands.
    " Patting you? "
" I'm not some dog that needed a warm patting because his being good " Liam scoffed angrily, Eirwen can't help but just laugh at Liam's angry attitude.
    " Well, you're a kitty that bears its claws when someone shows you kindness ' Eirwen joked which made Liam flick his finger at Eirwen's forehead.
    " Tsk don't be so specific " Liam claimed as Eirwen just laugh, seeing that Liam went to his joke.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Liam finally woke up from the sun beaming at his face, he slowly sat. He was still tired that he doesn't want to get out from his beloved bed.

    " You know that it's magic test season today, and you should be ready now. " Vincent said while looking the half-asleep Liam sitting in the bed.

    " Just... Few minutes please. " He responded but when he heard Vincent voice keep ringing on his ears, he finally snapped away from daze and looked at Vincent who was staring at him. He was now fully suit from his uniform.
Not to mention breaking into the dorm without his permission, Liam can clearly tell that he broke the lock again.
    " Your... That excited to be test out? " Liam felt his mouth twitch in disgust.
    " Don't you dare look at me like that, as if you hasn't seen me without them. " Vincent honestly says out as he crossed his arms, Still his face looks indifferent.

Liam who just heard that, tells himself what the hell is wrong with this kid? Is he perhaps making him mistake those as dirty words? Or Liam was the one just being dirtying those words? ...

    " You shouldn't talk like that... You'll be easily mistaken as a pervert trying to harassed someone in public. " Liam says out as he finally stretched his arms.

    " To be exact where not in public and two I'm not that someone. " While Vincent says that, he takes a step closer at Eirwen. As they are now facing each other as he trapped Eirwen between his both arms on the bed.

    " Yo-you what are you then? A kid whose harassing a friend in private??? " Liam scoffed nervously, he can feel Vincent breathe up this close, "damn this kid is making his stupid move!' Vincent on the other hand could literally see Liam's cheek slowly turning red.

He grinned lightly, as he felt his heart slowly thumbing.

    Thumb
      Thumb
         Thumb

    " What will his lips taste like..? ' that's what Vincent was thinking in his mind but than Liam quickly pushes him away, making him snapped away from his thought.

    " You stand in the corner!" Liam yelled angrily, pointing the corner of the wall, while Vincent just tilted his head to the side.
    " Why? " Vincent innocently said out. Liam can't help but feel very angry that this kid is making his moves on him, just where the hell did he learn this kind of stuff!?

    " Just stand in the corner or else I'll be the one who will put you there myself! " Liam scold which made Vincent smirked.
    " How will you put me there, if you can't even carry a simple heavy brick " he joked, as he raise his both hands ( ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌ )

Liam was speechless for a moment as he grabbed Vincent ears as he pulled him to the corner forcefully, Vincent who felt tremendous pain can't help but follow him.
    " Ow ! Ow "

    " This is your punishment for doing something very bad! Now stand there and face the wall! ' Liam ordered which made Vincent stand while his body suddenly tense.

    " You stay there while I'm getting ready! " Liam instructed which made Vincent nodded.

After he told that Liam quickly go inside the bathroom and locked himself, while he slid down from the door.

     Thumb
       Thumb
          Thumb

Covering his face with his hand, " calm down calm down.! Dammit! This wasn't on the plot at all!! " His face were burning hot while he takes few deep breath in and out.

Until he finally calm down
    " Dammit this is very dangerous... "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ