You've grown beautifully

CHAPTER 30

..... Few years have passed
And Liam is now a well grown 21 year old adult, he was doing very well, it was fun meeting his grandparents and Eirwen seems to enjoy his time around the garden, he sometimes came out now which made Liam a bit worried however Eirwen told that he wouldn't have to do that...
He was just resting and that's all he has to do now since all he needs is peace...

Liam obtained a longer white flowy hair that reached at his hips, his lashes are now longer as he blinks wonderfully now.

Not to mention their relationship of their grandparents and grandson is a bit troublesome, when Liam started to get closer to them, the more opened they are to him...
They started to nag him, and started forcing to teach him things despite not liking it.

It was hard However it was worth it since it's been so long Liam hasn't felt this kind of atmosphere, the nagging of his past grandparents was the worst thing but at least, they give him money if he did what they want him to do
and the present grandparents were hmm a bit neural to him. So it was fine and very fun.

And not only that they started to tease him also, Trying to get into his nerves if they can.

" What are you thinking? " Ma Agatha says out with a rising brow, Liam can't help but ignore her as he just continued reading the books.
" Dear you should try reading romance books rather than studying stuff that you already mastered. If you continued reading and studying, I'd be the one who will worry about your love life that would eventually become tragic. "

Liam rolled his eyes as he moved his white hair behind his ears as his blue eyes glanced at his Grandmother who is addicted to reading romance books despite her age, she's addicted with it.

" Ma, I'm just studying the environment we live in, Plus. Pa, also gonna bring me to go hunt again. I'm sure he will turtore my Voice again. " Liam honestly says out as his grandma just laugh.
" Well, thanks to that. Your grandpa is happy at your improvement. " She smiled as she closes the book she just finished reading.
As she glanced at the blue eye child in front of her that she treasures the most.

" Yes, I know. He might have run wild at the hunt I've collected when I got back last time, you should have seen his face Ma, it was hilarious. " Liam laughed as his grandma just chuckled.
" Your grandpa might have seen you as his rival now rather than his own grandson. " She added with a smirk.

" I can't defeat pa, his too strong. "
" Of course I'm strong, " suddenly his grandpa appeared at the door, as he hold the door wide opened.

" Hello dear. "
" Pa?! Don't just appear like that out of nowhere" Liam says out, as his grandpa just shrugged his shoulders.

William walked toward his wife as he give her a small kiss on her cheek. " Hello dear. "

Liam scoffed, as he rolled his eyes.

" Aren't you planning on going back to the Newcroa country" that made Liam halt his movement at flipping the page.

His been thinking about it, however it's just. His not ready to face the memories that hunted him till this day.

The memory where his brother passed away, and the moment where Vincent almost died because of slapping him out from his senses.