Just Get Away From Me! 3

Chapter 13

Liam was now inside the library trying to find some books suitable for his learning about the country.

And mentally list all the things that he needed to know.

He grabbed one book that has a title of "Recording of the Empire history " he flipped the cover open, without Liam noticing anything, everyone was bewildered by his quiet demeanor, they now see him as a child who eats books In his free time.

Joshua was there the whole time, reading books as well. But he can't help but hear those muttering about Eirwen that he changed after he finally got back. He can't help but rolled his eyes, " if you want to gossip, get out " Joshua glared at the both girls, as they were surprised and apologizes and run away from him.

When he gets back to his study, he can't help but question himself as his eyes move to look at the snow child standing in front of the book shelves, he can't help but be surprised at Eirwen's new hobbies, looking at his face his really is serious on reading the book. " What the hell is wrong with that guy? Did he eat something wrong while his back at his house? ' Joshua pondered, When he notice that Eirwen started to look at the direction where he was sitting, He quickly glanced back at the book and pretending that he was reading.

He noticed that Eirwen left for the another section of the bookshelf, he tried skimming through things, as if he was finding something. Joshua can't help but feel suspicious about the current Eirwen, He doesn't act like this in the past, he only stayed in his room all day long, let alone coming through the library and read books.

Liam grabbed another book, right now it's a novel that he will read when his back at the room. He pondered, " will he like this book? " He lightly muttered, And Joshua see that, " what the hell is he saying? Did someone asked him to grab a book... Well that makes sense, who would thought a stupid guy like him would read a book. " Joshua nodded in agreement with his thoughts.

Liam grabbed a few books and finally decided to leave the library, and when he did.

Joshua can't help but slam the book close as he stood up, he immediately gone out to the library. Leaving everyone shocked, " what is wrong with that guy? '

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Liam was walking silently down the hall, and Joshua was following him from afar. Trying to know what the hell is he going next, he doesn't want to follow him but there's some part of him that wants too.

" Why the hell isn't he hanging out with my Regina? Is he finally reconsidering my offer of separating them both? But that doesn't make any sense?! Those two is inseparable, they might be playing games with him right now. " Joshua can't help but felt like he wanted to punch Eirwen's face right now.

But after following him, he was just heading back toward his room!?

" I spend my entire precious minutes following this stupid guy! And I thought he'll visit with my Regina, but this guy... This guy?! Is unbelievable! " He scowl angrily, maybe later, he will check with him later. Probably those two would hang out.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
.One hour later.

Joshua is really waiting, but he didn't come out. Or even planning to visit Regina at all, what the hell.

He doesn't accept this, Joshua goes toward Eirwen's personal dorm as he bang his door. He stand for a second waiting for Eirwen to opened.

But he didn't.

He bang again, and again until Eirwen finally opened the door, " WHAT DO YOU WANT?! " Liam shouted as he glare at Joshua, " now here's my rival. Damn you, you make me waste my time! ' Joshua angrily scoffed, as he glared back.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLANNING HA?! YOU AND REGINA?! " Joshua yelled back, as he pointed his finger at Liam's face, the snow child got even more darker as his face form a frown, ' HA?! YOU MIGHT BE DREAMING, I NEVER EVEN SEEN HER IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF YOU WANT TO MEET HER. GO! MEET HER. I WONT STOP YOU BOTH! " Liam slammed the door right through his face, which made Joshua back off from the door and covered his nose that almost hit the door.

" What the?! You!?" Joshua goes back and bangs the door again, the door swung opened as Joshua Grabbed Eirwen's collar, " YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL, WHAT YOUR MESSING WITH, YOU BRAT! " Joshua threaten Eirwen, but Liam just scoffed and grabbed Joshua hand forcing Joshua to let him go.

" DONT YOU DARE THREATEN ME YOU STUPID DOG, YOUR THE ONE WHO KEEPS SNIFFING MY TAIL EVER SINCE I GOT OUT FROM THAT LIBRARY, DONT YOU EVER TELL ME THAT YOU DONT. ' Liam angrily warned as he pushes Joshua out to his room, Joshua staggered backward as he hold the door to keep him in balance.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A DOG?!" Joshua was Surprised, at Eirwen's sudden strength and temperament.

Liam was standing on the door way, glaring daggers at Joshua, as he angrily said. " Don't you dare come back to my door and start banging!, or else this wouldn't end with just words! ' Liam threated Joshua. He really is snapped right at this point, like he was busy reading some books with Eirwen inside and this stupid bastard came in and disturb them.

" I already told you, if you want to go with her, Go! No one will stop you. Just. Don't. Show. Your. Stupid. face. At. My door AGAIN! AND GET THE HELL OUT! " Liam slammed the door closed again.

This time, Joshua was left speechless.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ