Visiting

CHAPTER 32

...... After walking for many minutes and hours, Liam finally arrived in the center of the forest, where flowers were growing out around the headstone that has a name, Dion De Loras.

" Finally I've arrived... Brother is here Dion, I apologized I didn't get to visit you sooner... " Liam lightly touched the headstone with his bare hands, it was rough and strong, Liam can't help but sadly smiled as he sat in beside the headstone as he place the roses in front of it.
He sighed out, as he gazed at the clear blue sky. Butterflies also keep coming and go in these flower beds when they're done eating their juices.

Liam can't help but lightly chuckled at the sight, " do you know Dion, I still have many things I want to tell you... But I'm sure your watching me right? I really wished that your there with me, perhaps you'll be very happy meeting our grandparents... " Liam says out as he takes off his hood that was covering his face and long white hair, " I have many stories I want to tell you in person... " He smiled.

Liam can't help but purse his lips tightly, as he felt his tears forming again in his eyes, " do you know... If I have come sooner, you wouldn't be here laying and suffering those pain... Those memories that you were laying dead on my arms just hunts me for many, many years, because of how dumb your brother was. " Liam sobbed, as he wiped his tears that were about to fall.

Sobbing noises can be heard, as he just continued to wipe those uncontrollable tears that keeps falling from his eyes, " it's fine if you don't forgave this stupid brother, Because I was wrong in the very beginning... If I knew it sooner I may come and save you, "

" How silly....
And stupid bastard I am... " He looked down, staring at the ground that were filled with Blooming flowers.

" I remember that...you want to hear me playing something that makes you relax, I don't know if you get to hear it... But.. I'll be happy if your watching me up there... " Liam smiled as he pulled out his flute, as he his cherry lip at the head.

" But let's try something a bit nice and warming"

The soothing music of the flute started to occupy his surrounding as he slowly closes his eyes, making him relax.

Listening carefully at the melody he made, as he felt the soft breeze of the air touched him, making his hair fluttering from the air.
But that doesn't stop him from continuing his music, making both of his soul and heart relaxed at this moment, he really doesn't care who heard it. All he needs to do is play to his heart content. Fulfilling his little Brother's wish...

He never thought that his music reached the ears of the living creatures that were close to that area making them see who it was that plays that soft music.

Squirrels
Wolves
Rabbits
Birds
Deers
Snakes

Went to see, just because of their curiousity they can't help but listened closely.

When he finally stopped playing the music, once Liam white long lashes opened, the first thing he saw was his surrounding being filled with different kind of animals that tilted their heads at him.

Well to Liam, his no longer surprised seeing this animals that were filled in curiousity. " Is this your first time seeing and hearing a music? ' he questioned knowing that the animals wouldn't understand but still he needs someone to communicate with.

When Liam finally heard someone clapping, he quickly turned his head to see a man who was leaning on the wood trunk, despite they are both further from each other, Liam can tell that this man is no ordinary person. He stood as he sees The facial of the man.

Tall and has a black hair that was a bit messy, wearing a tailored nice coat as his dark hawk eyes gazes at his blue light eyes.

Liam can't help but gulped, the animals seem to be scared that they run away first.
" That was a very nice melody you've got there. ' his deep voice just brings shivers down Liam's voice. Damn that's too attractive...

" U-uhm? Thank you? " Liam nervously says out as he averted his gaze away from the man, he can literally feel his eyes were still gazing at him...
He can hear the man slowly walking toward him, but when Liam felt that his steps were closer he can't help but back away as well.
As his gaze finally moves at the man that was trying to move even closer at Liam, " wha-what are you doing? Don't you dare move even the slightest-! " Yep he tripped and fall from the grass, as the man finally catch him, with his large palm gripping Liam's hands gently.

" Wha-what are you doing?! " Liam exclaimed as he glared at the man, the man parted his lips as he closes them back as his eyes just soften as he expression looks so sad that he says," can't you... Remember me? "

Liam who sees this can't help but felt scared a bit, however when he heard what that man said, he can't help but squint his eyes closely at the man in front him... The more he gaze at him, the more he resembles Vincent's features...

The hell " Liam can't help but gulped, as he tries to confirmed if it's true.. " Vincent...? "

The man finally smiled as he gently holds Liam's hand as he place it on his cheek, " yes... Eirwen, I've been waiting for you... "

Liam can't believe what he just heard, this is Vincent? His too... His too charming and bright!?

This- this... This wasn't the features I expected in the book!
His too much for my heart to handle! " Liam thought as he couldn't take off his gaze from Vincent's dark hawk like eyes.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ