Two-Face Snake

Chapter 24

Liam was now standing in the office where the principal is looking at him from head to toe.

" I can clearly remember that I've called you that you should come to me after he event ended? And that was yesterday, Am I Right? " The principal says as she raised her brows at the snow child who was gazing at her with those cold and blue eyes.

" Yes, And I apologize Head... " Liam responded as he blinks his long lashes, his expression was still indifferent as his eyes only gaze at the principal.

She can't help but grinned at that familiar face. " I can still remember that face from long long time ago. " She stood from her chair as she walked toward the door.

" Come, I shall show you something. " The principal gestured,

Liam can't help but be confused at the principal's sudden call, to be precise he doesn't want to come here in the first place but there's some part of him that wants to come, and follow the principal.

So here he is.

If he ended up getting killed, he have to blame his stupid and dumb self for coming to this office.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Now Liam wants to take that word back, he was glad he had come with the principal, this room. Liam can't help but gasp as his eyes sparkles with joy and excitement.

He looks around, IT LOOKS LIKE A MUSICAL ROOM! there's a lot of instruments in here, he takes a stroll while gazing at each instruments he passed by.

Guitar
Violen
Cello
Flute
Piano

" Do you like this room? " The principal smiled, at the snow boy who was looking around, with sparkles inside his eyes.

When he heard the principal say that, he turned around to glance at her.
"Yes very much, I like this room very much. '

When the principal heard that she was very satisfied, " do you know that someone made this room despite that she can't play any of these instruments? " When Liam heard that he cant help but asked.

" Who was the person who made this room? And where are they? ' that question suddenly made the principal felt sour inside as her temple form a frown.

" I don't know if you knew this but, it was your mother. "
" Your real mother " the principal continued trying to make her statement and words even clearer.

" What do you mean? My only mother was Fiona De Loras? ' when the principal heard that she can't help but sighed out.
" She isn't your real mother. "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Liam POV

I can feel my heart beating even more, I'm not nervous or anything but... Is this perhaps Eirwen?

" What do you mean, she's not my real mother?? " I questioned, of course I want to asked this because I wanted to make sure, in the book it was written that Fiona de Loras was his real mother.