Chapter One

"I'll go."

Cielo Singer was a known hunter with normy tendencies. She hardly ever went on hunts, she was the first of her family to go and finish college (it was only two years, but an Associates can take a person a long way). Her father went into the life of a hunter when his wife was possessed by a demon and his daughter simply went along with it.

When Cielo was included in the Singer family, they tried their best to not include her into a life that you can't back out from. Unfortunately for them, Cielo is one stubborn son of a bitch.

Now, standing in the study that she's loved spending her days in since she was a ripe 16 and a half years old, she stood stubbornly against the wall with her arms crossed and a look of determination in her eyes. Cielo's sister, Diana, knew that look all too well. It was the look she had when her mind was made up and nothing would even budge her decision.

"Like Hell, you are!" Bobby Singer snapped at his adopted daughter.

"Bobby..." Cielo trailed off.

"You been on a couple milk runs, Cielo! This is a whole damn mission! Like Hell am I gonna let my daughter out to go risk her entire life for a man she hardly even likes!"

Dean Winchester shared a look with Diana. "To be fair, I don't like him either," she said.

Dean only rolled his eyes.

"Bobby, he's still a person who may be in danger," Cielo said calmly. "As much as I hate the man, he's still important to Dean. My mind is made up."

Bobby gave an irritated sigh. "Damn your stubbornness, Kid," he told her, walking out of the study and not sparing a glance to any of the people remaining.

Cielo stayed looking forward with the same look she had when talking to her father. The man who taught her how to shoot a gun, only after she'd taken a sport in her junior year.

"Shit," Dean breathed out. "I dunno how you do it, but you did it."

Cielo rolled her eyes and looked at the direction of her friend and sister. "When are we leaving, then?"

"'S soon as you're ready," Dean responded.

Cielo got up from her place on the wall. "Give me '15." And she went up the stairs to her room where she grabbed the first duffle she could find. Truth be told, she didn't really want to go find John. That man didn't raise his children the way he was supposed to and it was thanks to her, Bobby, and Diana that they turned out decent enough to be accepted by society. But, Dean mentioned going to convince Sam to come along.

Sam Winchester.

Cielo's best friend and reason for having a home now. He hadn't replied to the email she sent... two months ago. Out of everyone, it was clear that Cielo was the only person Sam kept in contact with after leaving the life for Stanford. She immediately understood his stimulations and gathered right away that he may have been on the spectrum from the beginning. She was the only one he actually told that he got accepted to Stanford and she was the only one who pushed him to go. This is his life, not Dean's, not John's, it was Sam's. And she made sure that he knew that.

And when the big fight broke out, she was the one he called when he left the final motel room and got on a bus to California. They hadn't seen each other since, but always sent emails and updated each other on the latest news. Sam, when he met Jess, when they moved in together, etc. Cielo, how Bobby and Dean are doing, if she'd killed Diana in her sleep yet, etc. But the past email simply asked if he was doing alright and had a list of books she'd read that he might be interested in. He's yet to answer.