Chapter Thirty-Two

Cielo was so incredibly annoyed that she was sitting in the backseat with Diana in that moment. Dean was confused as to why she was so upset they were going to see Sam and neither Bobby or Diana, would fill him in on what he missed during his time away. He was shocked to find her sipping on the liquor bottle when he went to tell her that they found him and he wanted her to go. Cielo never would've thought to drink and now there she was with a room so bare, someone might've thought that she barely moved in.

And the closer they got to finding Sam's room, the more and more she grew angry. She was about to just turn around and leave when the door opened and there she stood. All Cielo wanted to do was attack her and bang her head against the ground until it split open. She wasn't even paying attention to what the bitch was saying. She just kept imagining stabbing a blade through her heart and then leaving.

And then when Sam appeared, boy, Cielo was practically steaming. All she could do is watch and stand off to the side as Sam tried to attack Dean and Bobby held him back. Diana noticed how white Cielo's knuckles became and wrapped an arm around her sister. Cielo looked at Diana and all her sister could do and smile at her and hug her. The girl sighed frustratedly and looked back at the scene.

Once the bitch left, Sam looked at Cielo. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked her.

Cielo groaned, muttering a profanity under her breath and Dean was even more confused. "Aren't they together, though?" He asked Bobby and Diana as Sam and Cielo left the room.

Bobby shook his head, finally admitting it. "Haven't been for three months."

Dean looked taken aback. "Three months? Are you kidding?"

Diana shook her head sadly. "Nope," she said.

Sam closed the door after Cielo walked out with him and she remained with her arms crossed in front of Sam. "What," she said.

"Did you tell him?" Sam asked.

Cielo rolled her eyes. "God, Sam."

"Did you tell him about Ruby?" He demands.

"No, I fucking didn't. That's your cup to spill," she spits. She starts to move to leave the hotel, but Sam grabs her arm. "Let me go."

"Not until I believe you," Sam tells her.

Cielo scoffs and rips her arm away from him. "Believe what? The truth? Like how you told me you loved me? That kind of truth?"

"Cielo, you don't even know—"

She scoffs bitterly. "I know as much as I need to know. I won't tell any of them, but as far as I'm concerned, you're fucking dead to me, Sam Winchester."

Cielo turns around and leaves Sam stunned. His mouth is agape and he's completely frozen. He knew he hurt her, but he never realized that he hurt her that much. He sighed, turning around and going back inside the room. "Where's Cielo?" Diana asks when Sam closes the door.

"She left," Sam answers.

Bobby grows furious and gets up to leave. Diana leaves with Bobby and Sam flinches at the slam of the door. "Sam. What's going on?" Dean asks him.

Sam decides to just keep it simple until him and Cielo were ready to talk about it. "I cheated on Cielo," he mumbles. "Three months ago."

When Sam looks at his brother, all he sees is an incredulous look. "You're serious?" Sam nodded, ashamed. "How can you stoop so low and hurt her like that?"

"I was—"

Dean pointed his finger at Sam and shook his head. "There is no excuse for that. You chose a random chick over the girl you've loved since you were 17. How can you do that?"

If Dean was mad now, he would be even more angry when he hears the entire story.