Return

"Fire strike! Oh my gosh, Isn't that the greatest move you've ever seen?" "Stop trying to do it all yourself. We've got to work together."

Onyx ignored the boys as they argued over the best way to play a video game. She had no interest in games that were all about mindless hacking and slashing. She was more of a RPG person. But currently she was reading a new book Wu had given her. She was enjoying it, and the only thing that would make it better would be if the boys would just shut up about their stupid game.

Onyx tried her best to tune them out. She did a fairly good job, as their voices and the game's tinny music dulled to white noise. Then the sound of whining too obnoxious to ignore pulled her from her reading.

"Aww... it took us three hours to get there!" Cole said, looking up at Sensei Wu, who had entered the room and unplugged their console. "Why would you do that? Why?" Jay cried. "Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex does not mean that he will not return for the weapons of Spinjitzu," Wu said.

"But Sensei, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace," Zane protested. "That's not true. Something is always brewing in the shadows," Onyx interjected. "Says the ninja of Darkness." Jay scoffed. Onyx glared at him. "That means I know better than anyone," She said argued.

Cole interrupted before the sparks ignited. "We can train tomorrow," he said. "Do not put off until tomorrow what can be done today." Wu said. Onyx tilted her head, listening. Wu was using his lesson voice. Cole leaned back and pulled a piece of pizza from a box on the floor. "I was gonna eat this tomorrow, but if that's the case, then...."

Wu used his staff to slap the pizza away. "No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train," he said.

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane," Jay piped up. Onyx smiled slightly at the memory. "Oh, you five have only scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets to unlock. You have not even begun to tap into the power your weapons hold," Wu said. Onyx looked at her Daggers, intrigued. What else could she do with her element?

"You want to talk secret powers? Check this out," Cole said, using the Scythe to scoop up the console plug and slide it back into the electrical socket, resuming their game. Onyx sunk down into her chair, waiting to see Wu's reaction. He tugged on his beard in exasperation. "Don't worry, Master. We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns," Zane said.

Suddenly Nya burst into the room, breathing fast. "Lord Garmadon's back! He was spotted in Jamanakai village!" She declared quickly.

———————————————————————-
These first few chapters will probably be shorter, due to the story getting off of its feet. But what I really wanted to tell you was that I'll be staying with my grandmother from Friday to Monday, so I'll probably be offline in that period due to her internet being practically nonexistent.