We're coming Gee

*Perri's POV*   

I couldn't stop myself from shaking. I could be looking right at Gee and my unborn child but I couldn't do anything about it.

"Don't worry Pel, we'll find her" Said Mitch. "Now we've got a picture it'll be easier for the police to locate her"

Ash walked back into the studio.

"Mum was able to get hold of them. They took that photo in South Wales this morning."

"South Wales!" Jordan asked. "How the hell did she get there?"

"I don't know, but all that matters is the picture was taken this morning so it's more than likely she'll still be there."

I know I should have been excited or happy that we found her but I couldn't be. We hadn't actually found her yet and I didn't want to get my hopes up.

It was 3am the next morning and we were all in a mini bus on the way to South Wales. I kept the picture of Gee with me. I just couldn't believe this was her and that she was actually having a baby. We arrived in the town of Liddeston at 6am. We didn't have a plan and we certainly didn't know where she was.

"I think we should split up and start knocking on doors" Jordan said standing up.

"Jord, its 6am on a Sunday I don't think anyone's going to be up" Ashley said standing up beside him.

"I don't care if I have to wake up the whole neighbourhood I'm going to find her" I jumped out of the bus and started running. I didn't know where I was going I just ran.