Announcement

*Gee’s POV*

It had been 6 months since I had tried to call Perri and explain everything but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I couldn’t ruin everything he has built up for himself. Every time I tried to settle down and start fresh, the police would come round and look for me. I was surprised that they would even consider looking this far away from home. Recently everything had died down and on the news they said they were beginning to give up hope. This absolutely destroyed me. Although it was my decision to leave I missed my family like hell.

*Ashley’s POV*

“Alright boys we better get on with this announcement.” We all sat down in the studio in front of a camera. We had postponed the tour for six months while we tried to find Gee but we couldn’t wait any longer.

“Hi guys, we are diversity.” We all said.

“We have some big news for you all today! The tour is back on. That’s right, we will be performing in over 10 different cities. But this year we thought we’d try something a little bit different. We want you to get involved with promoting this tour. So send us a picture of you and your mates promoting Limitless the reboot and you could win yourself some VIP tickets to a venue of your choice.”

Over the next few days hundreds of pictures were sent in for the competition. We were all sat upstairs in the studio looking through to pick our favourite ones. We decided there would be eight winners so we could each pick one.

“Some of these fans go all out to get noticed” Ike started laughing.

“This one girl is holding a banner on top of the Eiffel tower” Terry shouted.

“Omg let me see!” Mitch ran over to terry’s laptop. “That’s sick!”

“Guys” Warren said in a serious voice.” Come here”

“What’s up with you” I asked. We all crowded round warrens laptop and looked at the photo.

“What’s the big deal it’s just some girls in a high street” Sam said laughing.

“Yeah but look at the background” Warren said still staring at the screen. Perri started shaking.

“Is that… but it can’t because” He stuttered.

“Gee?” I questioned. “It can’t be her she doesn’t look anything like that” I said trying to reassure him.

“Yes it is” He started to get stubborn. “I can just tell”

“And she’s got a bump look” said Mitch pointing to her very obvious baby bump.

“Alright let’s just calm down before we get our hopes up. I’ll get mum to try and contact the girls and see where they’re from.” I walked off into reception.