Found

I carried on searching, clutching the two pictures in my hand. She had to be around here somewhere. I called Ash to tell him I'd found her stuff.

"Ash! I swear man, this box has got photos of me and her. She's definitely here"

"okay Pel, I'll come find you and we can search together"

The rest of the boys were still searching all over the place for her. Surely it couldn't be that difficult, there was no one else about at this time in the morning.

*Mitch's POV*

"Guys I think we should go with Jord's idea, split up, I think it'll make it quicker to find her."

With that we all split up and went our separate ways. Gee was really important to all of us, not just Perri. She's like our little sister, we've seen her at her worst and we helped her to become her best. I just can't believe that she would feel the need to run away, we'll support her through anything. I can't even begin to imagine what Perri is going through. First to lose her and then to find out that she's potentially having his baby! None of us blame her for anything, in fact I'm quite excited to have a baby in the studio to train up into the next generation of diversity.

Just then something broke me from my thoughts.

A muffled groan followed by a scream in pain.

I jumped into action and ran to find where the noise was coming from. It wasn't long until I caught up with her. She was doubled over clutching her stomach.

"Gee!" I shouted. She turned around with shock written all over her face.

"No" she whispered. She started to pick up speed and tried to run away but you could see the pain was just too much to bear. She staggered as she fell to the ground just before I caught her in my arms, she was unconscious.