My little sister

*Ashley's POV*

I felt so bad that Perri didn't get to see her first. I kind of understood though, she probably didn't know what to say. I sighed as I made my way to her room and pushed the door to go in. She looked okay, it wasn't like she had been beaten up but the doctor said that she was malnourished due to living on the streets for so long. She looked up at me like she was almost scared to see me. All of a sudden, her eyes started welling up. I ran over and hugged her.

"Shh, its okay Gee, its okay" I tried to calm her down.

"No one blames you for anything, I just wish you would have stayed so we could sort this out together" I let go and wiped the tears off her face.

"You are my little sister after all" I smiled at her. "You know you can tell me anything"

We talked for a while, mainly about how she was doing and what actually happened when she left.

Just then, the door came flying open and Chess ran in.

"Gee omg Gee!!" they both burst out crying as she ran over to hug her.

"Girls, I'll wait outside" I said laughing as they caught up with each other.

I went back to the waiting room where the rest of the guys were waiting.

"Chess is in there with her at the moment" I smiled and looked at Perri.

"She doesn't hate you man" I said as I went over to sit next to him.

"She wanted to know how you took the whole baby thing before you went in to talk to her. She thought you'd be angry."

"I would never be angry at her" he replied.

"I know that, and you know that, but you know what girls are like" I said laughing to him.

Next thing I knew, three doctors came rushing past the window heading to Gee's room.