He knows

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called an ambulance straight away. I then decided to call Ash, I know I should have called Pel but I didn't want to worry him but I wanted to be honest about the state that she was in.

"Ash, I've found her, she tried to run away but then she fell but then I caught her and now she's unconscious and I've called an ambulance but now I don't know what to do and I'm really worried and I don't want to tell Pel but I needed to tell someone"

"Woah mate, calm down, it's okay we're on our way to the hospital now okay. You ride with her in the ambulance and we'll meet you there."

"But Ash"

"Yeah Mitch"

"I'm scared"

"I know, I know, we all are but you've got to be strong in case she wakes up. You need to let her know it's okay. Everything's going to be all right"

He ended the phone call. Right suck it up Mitch you need to do this.

The ambulance arrived and the checked her vitals straight away, they said she was doing okay but she was going into shock and needed to be taken in. I jumped in the back as they hooked her up to the oxygen machine. Her eyelashes started to flutter as she gradually woke up. She looked around in a state of shock until her eyes set upon me. She had a sense of relief yet guilt on her face. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Hey Gee" I whispered. "Everything's good, you're both okay. We're in an ambulance on the way to hospital because you're going into shock" She looked surprised when I said 'both'. I started to laugh.

"You didn't think I wouldn't notice did you" I said gesturing to her medium sized bump and laughing. She smiled lightly.

"What about Pel?" She asked.

"He's going to meet us at the hospital" I replied.

"Yeah but does he know" she said putting her hand lightly on the bump.

"Yeah, he knows" I said as we pulled into A&E"