Awake

*Perris POV*

That day was filled with so many emotions. The tour was back on, we got the news about Gee, we found Gee, and I was told I was going to be a dad. After she got taken in from the ambulance, they rushed her to the maternity unit to make sure that they were both ok. I can't actually believe that we found her! And on top of that im gonna be a dad!!

"Ash, what am I gonna do?" I asked.

"What do you mean, Pel?"

"Well, we've found her and hopefully they're okay, but she ran away for a reason and from what I heard she wasn't best pleased that we're here. What if she doesn't want anything to with me? What if she doesn't let me see the baby?" I started to panic.

"Pel, don't worry! If she really doesn't want to see you, which I doubt will happen, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. But let's face it, you two have come too far to give up on each other now."

"I'll never give up" I replied.

Ash walked over to the coffee machine to refill everyone's drinks whilst we were waiting to see how Gee was doing. I couldn't stop myself from pacing up and down the middle of the room. This wait was literally killing me, I just wanted to know if they were both okay and if I could see them.

Suddenly a woman dressed in scrubs appeared at the door.

"Ashley Banjo?" She questioned.

Ash turned round and made towards the woman.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Georgiana's awake, she asked me to come and get you"

My heart shuddered. Georgiana. She hadn't been called that for so many years, it felt so strange. And why didn't she ask for me? I am the one who she lived with, had a baby with, who was there the first day? As Ashley began to go to the door, I ran to catch up with him.

"You must be Perri? Is that right?" the woman asked me as I got to the door.

"Erm yeah?" I replied looking at the floor.

"She said you would try to come, but I have to insist that you stay here. She asked to speak to Ashley only. Im sorry" she gave me a look of fake sympathy. The whole room stayed quiet, as the rest of the boys didn't know what to do or say.

"Her names Gee!" I shouted as she walked out. I couldn't help but get frustrated.

Ashley looked round at me with a face like he was asking for permission.

"Of course man, she wants to see you" I replied before I went and sat back down with the rest of the guys.