CHAPTER 11: DATE ME ALREADY!

"Finney... what the fuck happend last night? I see Tracy running out of the club crying, and then I come home to find the flat egged?" Kurt walked into my room, more confused than angry.

I slowly opened my eyes and whimpered, "Kurt, I'll tell you later, but right now my head feels like it's about to bust open. So leave me alone"

"How about now? Because you're going to be the one cleaning it" He groaned and yanked the blanket from my head, letting light into my vision.

"Ughhhh. Fuck offff." I grabbed the blanket from him and fell back.

"Finney. Tell me" He out in a scary voice, he knew it always worked.

I sat back up and widened my eyes, "Fine. We had a little too much to drink last night. Tracy was sad about seeing you, so Shelli decided to egg your house. But because I was so drunk, I didn't realize that it was my house too"

He snickered and shook his head, "Oh Finney, of course it was you! You're DEFINITELY cleaning it now"

"Oh fuck off Kurt, I'll do it later" I slowly got up out of bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Anyways, Krist and I are getting food, Dave doesn't want to come with us for some reason, so he's going to stay here. Try not to do anything stupid" He got up and walked out.

Wait... Why the hell is Dave here?

I quickly walked out of my room to find Kurt and ask him, but he had already disappeared by the time I got out of the house.

"How the fuck does he do that..." I mumbled.

"Maybe he was really hungry, he's got a thousand ways of escaping when there's work to be done" Dave crept up beside me and smiled.

"I can see you had a rough night" He pointed towards the flat.

I pursed my lips and shrugged, "Oh yea, I have to clean that"

"I'll help you. I don't have anything to do" He pulled two cloths from his pocket and gave me one. "If we do it together, it won't take as long"

I looked up at him and smiled, "You don't have to, I can do it myself. It's my fault I'm a dickhead"

"Oh please, I've done questionable things myself, this is no big deal" He walked off and started scrubbing a window.

"It will only take about 10 minutes max" He yelled to me.

I smiled slightly and joined him.

"What were you doing here anyway?" I started scrubbing the window next to him.

He paused for a second, then answered, "I don't know, I was kind of bored. And I wanted to see you"

I blushed, "Really? You wanted to see me?"

"Yea, you're the only interesting girl. Even though I'm a chick magnet, the girls that hit on me aren't really that good. Like this girl today, I think her name was Ruby, she was trying to get me on a date with her terrible pick up lines" He chuckled.

I smiled and rolled my eyes, "Is that supposed to impress me"

He looked over and raised his eyebrow, "Did it?"

I shook my head and laughed.

There was an egg stain on the window that I just couldn't seem to scrub off.

"God damn it, I am never drinking ever again. Last ones are always the hardest" I groaned while pressing hard, probably nearly breaking the window as well.

"Here." He grabbed my hand and applied more pressure to the stain.

Oh. My. God. This is so awkward yet romantic.

"There we go, now let's go inside, It's fucking hot out here" He grabbed my hand and led me back inside.

"I can't believe I actually did that. I am such a fuckwit" I groaned while throwing myself on the couch.

"It's okay, it was kind of fun cleaning with you, minus the heat obviously" He came and sat right next to me, incredibly close for friends.

I slowly sat up and smiled. It's almost comical how no one had made a move. Yet.

"So... Any cute guys in your life" He flirted and pushed my hair behind my ear.

I grinned and slowly inched closer to him. "Well. There is one. Right in front of me"

With both of his hands still on my cheeks, he started pulling me in for a kiss. I slowly closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to meet mine. But before that could happen, I heard the front door swing open.

"Great timing" I groaned and moved away from him.

"Tell me about it" He matches my frustration.

"Hey gang! We got the sushi!" Krist barged in and hopped all over the place.

Kurt followed behind him, with a suspicious look. Like he knew what we were doing prior to their surprise arrival.

Damn it Krist!