♥︎23~ His Love (#Hetya)♥︎

"Aa

"Aa... Adi" Heer sobbed in his arms

After remaining silent in each other's arms when reality hit Heer , what if Adi wouldn't come then what could have happened with her. And it shook her from the core.

"Shhhh... meri jaan . Your Adi is with you, why are you crying baby ?" He caressed her hair and timely was kissing , making her calm down.

"I got scared, Adi. What if he does..."

Aditya's sudden pull from the hug made them look into each other face

"Your Adi is with you jaan. Nothing will happen to you. I'll break their hand if they try to touch a single hair strand of your"

Every word made her realise he still cared for her.

Heer smiled with tears and again hugged him and this time nuzzled her nose into his neck.

"I'm sorry Heer. My princess, I'm really sorry. I should not have said those things to you that day"

"It's okay Adi"

Aditya made her look at him , while her hands were still around his trousers. He cupped her cheeks lovingly and shook his head as no

"It's not okay Heer. It's definitely not okay. You're my princess. And I hurted you. You can punish me for that Heer but please don't leave me again. Slap me, punch me, kick me, you also can shout at me. I'm not going to say a word but dare you to leave me again. I'll die Heer. Without you I'm nothing. Don't leave me as a living corpse"

Aditya leaned his face to touch her forehead with his.

"Mummy told me to leave you so that you can realised everything" Heer said while a smile was constant on her lips

Aditya's eyes opened in a jolt and looked at her shockingly

"She is right. You're really dumb"

"Acha... aur kya kya kaha hai mom ne mere bareme?"
(Ooh what else she said about me?)

Aditya pulled her more close by her waist

And she encircled her hands around his neck, standing on her tiptoes to match his level.

She leaned her lips near his ear , making him gulped the juice and closed his eyes.

"You love me so much" She bit the earlobe and he clutched her waist more tightly.

She bites on her inner cheeks feeling warm crawling up all over her body.

Aditya breaks the hug and drags her from the hut.

"What happened ? Adi ?? Where are we going ?" She asked when he opened the back seat of the car and himself got settled on the opposite side.

"Let's go" he instructed the driver who was sitting in the front and he started the engine.