♥︎38~ Shattered♥︎

"It was so much fun" Samaira squealed in joy after coming out from the movie

Dev smiled and nodded his head.

"Dev, where are we going now?" She asked, intertwining their arms together.

Dev looked at the joined arms then at his wife

"Where do you want to go?" He asked to caress her right cheek with his left hand fingers.

"Umm let's go to Arslan, I want to eat biryani" she licked her lips as if the food was in front of her.

"Let's go then" Dev kissed her left palm making her blush and lowered her lashes.

After enjoying the meal heartily, Samaira wanted to go to the riverside area.

Dev sensed someone was following them from the moment they came out from the theatre, but ignored them.

Now he has a strong feeling someone was keeping their eyes on them.

Feeling strange he sent a message to their mafia brother's group 'Black Eyes' about the matter and then send his location to his personal secret Assistant Abhay.

"Dev I want to say something to you"

Samaira and he were sitting on the stone near the river shore dipping their feet in the water. Their hands were joined with each other.

"Yes " he shifted his gaze from the river to the beauty beside him

"Dev...."

She was cut off by the sudden voice
"Dev she is in love with you"

Both turned and found an unexpected person was standing there with a smug look on his face and some mens.

"Samar you?"

"Yes baby me. Yours Samar. But looking like you've changed your lover from me to him" he said, gritting his death dangerously.

"Don't talk rubbish" Samaira shout at him when he came towards her

But Dev come between them to protect his Samaira

"Stay in your limit Samar"

"Limit? You're asking for a limit? Don't you know your two brothers already crossed their limit to the extend"

Dev glanced at Samaira who was looking at them confusingly

"Not here Samar. " Dev whispered and warned him but who cares.

Pushing Dev aside and signalling his mens to hold him Samar grabbed Samaira's arm and pulled her close

"Ahhhh" she screamed loudly when he pressed her body to him.

"Yes baby I want to hear your scream" he whispered on her cheeks and Tears started flowing from her eyes

"You the son of bastard leave my wife if you want to live your life" Dev screamed on the top of his lung seeing the love of his life in pain