♥︎57~ Talks♥︎

The wedding took place at the farm house's garden and was stunningly gorgeous, with fresh flowers, lights, and candles

The whole farm house Villa was decorated impressively with a lot of lights, candles and flowers around the room. There were three glamorous wedding photo albums, showing tables right at the centre of the official gate. The principal colours were likely to be white and pink which were looking sober, so all the guests were requested to wear clothes with one or both of these colours with matching accessories.

It was meant to be a grand wedding, which no one had ever attended before. It turned out to be refreshingly elegant.

The brides and grooms also got ready according to the theme and were complementing each other.
While Rehmaan and Mariyam got rose gold colour matching outfit.
Aadya and Soham got ready in white colour lehenga and sherwani.

The elegance was dripping from every single person.
Everyone was so happy and excited to embark on a new journey for their new generation.

"Maheen" Mariyam opened the door of the dressing room where Aadya's secretary was making her ready.

Maheen turned towards the source of the voice and smiled.

Mariyam smiled and came forward.
Hugging her friend tightly she wished for her happy life to their Allah.

"Mashaallah hoor lag rahi ho tum Mahi baby"
(Mashaallah, you're looking like an angel Mahi baby"

Mariyam took some Kajal from her eyes and marked it on Maheen's back side of the ear.

"Aaj to Yuvaan pagal ho jayenge, jab unhe pta chalega biwi itni sundar lag rahi hai par unke paas nahi ja sakti Kal nikah se pehle"
(Today Yuvaan will go insane when he get to know that his wife is looking beautiful yet he can't take her with him until tomorrow's nikkah)

"Kya Mariyam kuch bhi kehte rehte ho huhh"
(Mariyam you talk so rubbish)
Maheen lowered her eyes shyly to her wedding bangles and automatically a smile crept on her lips.

"Everyone got ready?" Maheen asked, smiling towards the beautician who left the room, leaving the duo.

"Yes..." Mariyam was cut off by the voice from behind.

Both the girls turned their backs and found Rubina and Ahmed were standing near the doorstep.

"Mashaallah"

"Abbu Ammi" Maheen got up from the chair and rushed towards them.

Rubina and Ahmed smiled at their glowing daughter and she hugged both her parents.

"Looking so beautiful my baby" Rubina kissed Maheen's cheek while Ahmed kissed her forehead.

Maheen smiled at both of them but her eyes betrayed.
Water pooled in her beautiful eyes.

"No, why are you crying Mahi?" Ahmed wiped her tears and embraced her.

"I hope this time you don't have any doubt about Abbu. Trust me Abbu is not bad. He loves me so much no matter what's happening with him."