♥︎45~ present day(four years later) ♥︎

♥︎♡♥︎

♥︎♡♥︎

Back to the present day ..............

Heer becoming more curious to know everything about the three brother's now. What do they do? How many enemies do they have ? And much more.

They didn't tell anyone about themselves openly.

Currently she was sitting in a cafeteria far from the city to collect evidence from her detective friend, who lives in Mumbai but came to see her and give her the information.

"Adarsh" she gasped hearing the whole story which was lying under the Suryavanshi Villa.

"It's the truth, it all started with Aditya's father. He was the obsession of Sharvari Rajvansh. But AkhilRaj, means Aditya's biological father married to Avantika's sister, who he loved from his teenage. Sharvari became more furious about the fact that he had the audacity to reject her, so she married to the powerful mafia of the country and started taking her revenge. First Avantika Suryavanshi, then Aditya's real mother, unfortunately she died due to the rape and then you. Her main target is always Aditya from the beginning."

"So the lady wants to finish Aditya because his father rejected her?"

"Unfortunately yes."

"I've to save Aditya from her" sating Heer got up from her seat but Adarsh stopped her.

"Stop Heer. Don't do such an act without thinking properly. You don't know how dangerous the woman is. And after losing her four important men she became more dangerous."

"Important four men?" She seated back and asked with tears filling in her eyes.

"Yes ... Rafiq, Isban, Saksh, and Samar"

"Samar? How is Samar related to Sharvari?"

"Samar is Sharvari's younger brother."

Adarsh information shook Heer from the core. Now she understood everything.

"Wasn't Ankita Desai his wife?"

"Yes She was his wife and they also have a son. But when Yuvaan Suryavanshi and Aditya Suryavanshi killed Samar, Ankita came to take revenge for her husband murder."

"So she played the victim card four years ago? And the motive was not only killing Aditya but also to kill Yuvaan bhaiya. Because after all they both are her husband killer"

Tears droplets started flowing from her eyes. She wiped her eyes and cheeks.

"I've to do something, Adarsh. I can't let my family suffer."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll go to meet Sharvari Rajvansh."

"Don't do that Heer. It's risky please"

"My Adi is in danger Adarsh, I can't let anyone harm him"

"Then what about your son and the little daughter?"