♥︎60~ MaYuv Become One♥︎

Long Chapter and Mature Scenes ahead

Long Chapter and Mature Scenes ahead. ⚠️⚠️

Yuvaan stepped closer to her and caressed her blushing cheeks with his knuckles when the door opened again, separating them.

They turned and found Aadya was standing there with eyes closed by her own palms.

"What is this Aadya?" Yuvaan asked, scrunching his nose in annoyance.

"Sorry sorry Yuv bhaiya so sorry. " Aadya removed her palms from her eyes and gritted her teeth sheepishly.

"What?"

"Vo I came here to remind you that it's Mahi bhabi's first time so be gentle and don't go hard on her" she said dramatically waving her hands here and there.

"Aadya" Maheen hissed and showed angry glare to Aadya who giggled.

Yuvaan stepped forward to the doorstep where she was and pulled her ears.

"Ab batao aur kuch kehna hai?"
(No say. Do you want to tell me anything more?)

"Aah bhaiya sorry sorry really sorry" she rubbed her ear and stomped her leg angrily on the floor when Soham came there hurriedly.

They were going back to their rooms but suddenly he found she was not with him.

"Aadya you're impossible" Soham shook his head at her act and held her hand.

"Let's go, boyfriend. My duty is over" Aadya said, smiling ear to ear.

"Uthake le jao isbar Soham kahi firse wapas na ajaye"
(Pick her up this time Soham, so that she can't come again)

Yuvaan said with chuckles and the duo left.

Yuvaan shook his head with a smile on his lips and turned. He found his wife was all shy, looking down at her fingers.

He locked the door and stepped forward to her.

They both were just some inches apart when Yuvaan forwarded his hand to her and she gently kept her over his.

Yuvaan pulled her close the next moment she placed her hand over his.
Her hands went to hold his sherwani from his chest and his hands were on her bare waist.

"So it'll be your first time ?" His voice came out as whispers.

Lowering her lashes she nodded her head and then raised her face to match his gaze.

"But not mine"

Maheen blinked and nodded her head.

"There was someone in my past." He confessed and she gulped down his words.

"She used to be my world, I was in love with her from high school, we went to the same college, we did our internship together but when we had to join hospital and start our work. She chooses her responsibilities over her love. She chose her father over me. She chose a bright future for herself, leaving me aside. I was so broken when she left me and married the guy her father had  chosen for her. But later I realised we're never meant to be together. I overcome from my past still the hollow was there." He said moving her palms to where his heart stays.