♥︎48~ Hangover♥︎

The next morning they woke up and the hangover hit them hard

"Shit. I'm never going to hang out with you either, " Yuvaan groaned, clutching his head.

"Look who is saying? The one who suggested we enjoy the night" Dev rolled his eyes at his brother but immediately regretted it when his head hurt.

"Will you both shut up and think what we're gonna tell them that where were us from last night" Aditya Shut them up by the most important question.

They didn't tell anyone after dinner where they're going. They must be panicking.

"Oh so finally you guys remember that you three have wifes."

They turned and found Maheen, Heer and Samaira standing on the doorstep with folding arms.

The brother's looked at each other and gulped seeing the various expressions the girls were on.

"Vo... Mahi”, Dev was the one who tried to speak first but Maheen showed him her palm.

"Stop. Don't need to tell us anything. We've already heard enough from last night" Samaira said, scrunching her nose in irritation.

"Huhh?" Aditya's eyes widened

"What huh huh?" Heer went inside and stood before him.

Aditya raised his chin to look at her and smiled sheepishly.

"Kya pagalpan hai yeh Adi?"
(What is this nonsense Adi?)

"Don't go with their smile Heer. They're monkeys" Maheen said, coming inside along with Samaira.

"What is the problem huh?" Yuvaan tried to get up from the bed but stumbled and sitted back.

"You three and your obsession of spending brother's time with drinks" Samaira spoke eyed Dev dangerously.

"So... it's our way to celebrate," Yuvaan said, holding Maheen's hands.

"Great... great," Maheen said, rolling her eyes.

"Shhhh look at the love birds" Dev sushed everyone and pointed at Aditya and Heer. Who lost in their own world and were talking with eyes.

Yuvaan smiled warmly at his brother's expression then looked back at Maheen, who was adoring the duo with happiness.

"I'm happy for them. They're so in love with each other" Maheen said and looked back at Yuvaan who was already looking at her.

"Let's go downstairs. We've prepared the lemonade"

"Let's go Mahi darling" Dev said, pushing Saanaira lightly aside who widened her mouth and then looked at him angrily when he wrapped his arms around Maheen's shoulder.

"Dev, don't light up the fire in me." Yuvaan said dangerously but who cared. Dev winked at him and left with Maheen, who was struggling to get rid from his hold.