♥︎40~ Sorrowness In Family♥︎

"It's been so long since I had talked with Dev

"It's been so long since I had talked with Dev. Don't Know what he is doing now?" Maheen asked herself, sitting on the balcony of her room. She was thinking about everyone when her brain stopped at the thought of Dev's.

"What about calling him?"
Picking her phone from the glass centre table she dialled his number but it went on. She tried two more times but the response was the same.

"Aarey... he never missed my calls. Then?"

A feeling of fear erupted in her heart when the call went on more than 5 times.

Her heartbeat became very fast and there was an uneasiness in her stomach.

"Samaira..yes let's call Samaira"

She tried to call her but her number was out of coverage.

Tears automatically started flowing from her eyes unknown to her the fact why she is crying suddenly.

"Why do I'm feeling something is wrong there?"

"Maheen"

She immediately wiped her tears hearing her mother voice.

"What happened Mahi?" Rubina asked placing her hand on Maheen's shoulder

Maheen turned and hugged her mother, hiding her face on her mother's stomach . She silently cried.

"Maheen? What happened to Meri Jaan? Tell your Ammi my child" Rubina asked worriedly, seeing her crying despite everything becoming normal between her son-in-law and daughter.

"Ammi I don't know why but I'm feeling something different. I'm feeling as if nothing is okay there in Delhi. I'm feeling like someone needs me" Maheen raised her face and Rubina wiped her cheeks.

"You want to go there?"

Maheen nodded her head positively.

"Okay get ready then. We're leaving on the next flight for Delhi"

"What about Abbu?"

"I will talk to him later. He must be busy at his work"

Nodding Maheen got up from the chair and came inside to get ready, whereas Rubina booked two tickets for them.

~○~

"Mummy Dev is home ??" Heer asked

"No Heer. He didn't came home from last night"

"Ohhh"

"Do you need something?"

"Actually mummy my laptop is not working and he knows how to fix it. Last time he did it so I thought to call him"

"Where is Adi?"

"Ohh mummy I forgot to tell you that Adi has left today's morning for...."

She was cut off by the incoming call