♥︎63~ Planned♥︎

Continuation of present days (4 years later) chapter 45

"Adarsh" Heer mumbled his name when she saw Adarsh was entering inside Sharvari's mention but this time with a smirk on his lips.

She understood how an investigator could collect everything in just one day. He was with them.

He purposely told her everything, their past everything he did was their plan to trap her.

She gulped fearing to loss her family. Her newborn baby girl, her 2 years old son, might be searching for her at home.

But she needs to clear this mess. She couldn't handle it anymore.
The pain was there in her mind, in her memory, in her heart, haunting her every night.

If Aditya and Yuvaan were Saksh and Samar's murderer then she has to finish this game. Because if she went today from here then again this hide and seek game will continue.

That time she didn't care much but now she does. She is not a woman, not a wife now, she is a mother of two innocent children. She can't risk their life with this venomous woman.

"So Heer you wanted to talk. Let's start" Sharvari said, seated on the couch in an authoritative manner.

Of Course she would, it's her house after all.

Heer gulped and followed her signal, Sharvari was asking her to sit.

Heer looked at her right and left side and clutched his sling bag close.

"So what do you want to know?"

From her voice Heer could tell the woman is in her mid forties.

Then how could she love a man twice her age?? If Aditya's biological father was alive he would be the same as Anand Papa. And if this is all thirty years old then how can a 17 or 18 year old girl fall for a 32 or 33 year old?

"Heer tell us what you want to know?"

Heet raised her face from her lap to the source of the voice. She saw Ankita was smirking at her.

"Uhhhh I didn't get it. How can you love a man double your age?"

"Why not? If Aditya can love a rape victim then how am I not suppose to love a man double in my age?" Sharvari  gritted her teeth dangerously.

Heer gulped hard. It was not her fault that she was raped that day. It was all this woman's dirty plan.

"Don't you think Mrs. Sharvari Rajvansh you're the reason or cause of my rape ? Because of your revenge I've to suffer all those years. I was just 17 then just 17 enjoying my teenage years but what did your husband and your pet dogs do? Raped a girl." Heer said with bitterness dripping from her tone.

She is tired from hearing those words.

Sharvari slapped her hand on the wooden table in front of her and looked at Heer dangerously.