L'Arc~en~Ciel (evil) plot

It happens sometime in the mid-summer of 2009. The heat was 36 degree. The place was at one of high building in Shibuya, one of the busiest and crowded places in Japan. 

The members of L’Arc~en~Ciel has been gather up that day.  They were having meeting to prepare things for their 20th anniversary live. But, they were having sort of problem. Tetsuya, the leader, was wearing eye-glasses that day. He’s seriously looking at numbers on the black board. Hyde, the vocalist is doing the same. His finger was knocking the table. Ken, the guitarist is playing with his cigarette. He can’t smoke since Tetsuya was there. And Yuki seems to be busy drawings on his papers. 

Suddenly Tetsuya blows a sigh. Hyde looks at him. 

“You understand what it means, right?” asked tetsuya to his fellow members. 

“We’re lacking of money for our 20th anniversary live,”

“We have to get much more money, fast,” 

“What about sponsors?” asked hyde. 

“That won’t help much, hyde-chan. We still need lot more,” told tetsuya. He’s looking at ken and yuki. 

“I believe you know how serious this is. If we don’t get enough money, we can’t have the anniversary live. If we don’t have the live then…” tetsuya stops his words.

“I don’t want to continue the words,” told him. 

“So what should we do?” ask ken still playing with his cigarette. Tetsuya is also looking at it. He’s sure ken won’t dare to light it while he’s around. 

“That’s why I said we have to get much more money fast,”

“Or shall I said, make money,” 

“What do you mean tet-chan?” ask hyde. 

“I mean instead of making money as a group, why we don’t do it as solo artist?” offer tetsuya. 

“Meaning?” ken demands more clear explanation from his leader. 

“I mean let’s do solo projects, each of us, to collect money we’ll be need for the live,” said tetsuya. 

“Solo projects?” wonder ken. 

“That doesn’t seem a bad idea,” 

“Yes, it’s a great idea!” said tetsuya enthusiastic. 

“I’m sure we could collect more money if the four of us doing it all separately,” 

“All four of us?” ask yuki. He seems to be less enthusiastic.

“Yes, yuki-kun. Four of us, every single of us have to make solo works to make the money,” said tetsuya hope to bring its clear for yuki. 

“Mmm…” yuki sounds doesn’t feel confidence with tetsuya’s idea. 

“Come one, yuki-kun. Don’t be like that. We can do this, you can do this,” encourage tetsuya. 

“Are you sure about this tet-chan? I mean, among us, hyde-chan is the only one who has being productive all this time. Are you sure if we also do solo projects, it will give us good result?” ask ken. 

“We won’t know if we don’t try. Beside we don’t have any choice instead of doing it,” tetsuya looking at hyde. 

“Also, I don’t want to have hyde-chan all alone with the burden,” hyde looks at tetsuya with a gentle look. 

“Tet-chan,” call him gently. 

“Hyde-chan, I won’t let you work hard by yourself again,” said tetsuya reach out for hyde’s hand. 

“Okay, can we back to the talk for now?” ask ken.

“You guys can do whatever you like after we’re gone,” said ken. Tetsuya makes a cough and fix his eye-glasses a bit. Hyde turns his look hiding his blushing face. 

“Okay, we’re back to the talking,” said ken.

“So, we’ll be doing solo projects. I understand that, and what about some live show?” suggest ken. 

“Yes, it will be help if there’s also live show,” agrees tetsuya. 

“Yes, this will work. I’m sure it will work,” said tetsuya sounds very confidence. He looks at his members again.

“Ken, make new album. Yuki will do the same. It’s been a long time since acid android has release the last album, right?” ask tetsuya. Yuki nods slowly. That is why Yuki doesn’t feel confidence with the idea of solo projects. 

“Don’t worry, you will make it,” smiles tetsuya giving yuki encouragement. Tetsuya turns to hyde. 

“Can you still do it with kaz-kun?” ask him. Hyde nods and smile to him. 

“Yes, leave it to me. I’ll give you the amount you won’t imagine,” smiles tetsuya.

“I know I can count on you hyde-chan,” both of them smile together. 

“And what you’ll be doing?” ask ken. 

“Well I will release new songs. It’s also been long so for me not releasing something. And I would have lives too. Don’t worry, I believe I will make much money,” said tetsuya with high confidence. Hyde, ken, and yuki smiles to him; they know they can always count on their leader. 

“Right then, it’s been decide,” said ken quickly want to end the meeting. He desperately wants to get smoking. 

“Yes, it’s decided, From now on, until the end of next year, we will work as solo artist to collect money for our live anniversary,”

“I’m counting on you guys. Let’s work hard!” said tetsuya.

“Osh!” replies the other. 

And the realization of that day meeting, tetsuya has announced he would release new single soon. Hyde has also announced he’ll be working with VAMPS and has made a one year schedule for it. Ken shall release a mini album, and the same goes with yuki with acid android. Their objective is only one, to make money for their 20th anniversary live at 2011.