My only lonely girl

“And… Cut!” told Ryota-san, the video director.

“We’re done here!”

“Otsukaresama!” told everyone at the set. The people are bowing to each other, saying thank you for the hard work.

“Thank you for the hard work, Tetsuya-san,” said Ryota.

“Thank you too. I’m happy everything has going smoothly. I can’t do it without you,” smile Tetsuya.

“Alright then, I’ll be leaving. Tomorrow I’ll work the editing at the studio,” told Tetsuya picking his bag on the chair.

“Yes, I’ll make sure the video will be there on time,”

“Yes, thank you. Until tomorrow, see you!” Tetsuya waves away. He walks among people and kindly greet or replying their greetings. Ryota watches Tetsuya’s back as he leaves the set. One of the crew reaches for him.

“Ryota-san, it’s about the video. Do you feel something strange?” ask him.

“Don’t discuss it further more. Just leave it as he pleased,” said Ryota.

“Now, let’s just prepared the video; he wants it at the studio tomorrow. And you know how he doesn’t like when it’s late,” the crew nods and do what Ryota has told him. Ryota looks at the screen when the video they’ve taken was played again. He sees the strange scene that the crew has been saying; the scene of a girl with wings on her back.

. . .

Ayana lays back at the sofa. She’s watching Tetsuya’s new video single, “Lonely Girl” on TV. The man himself was at the kitchen making some drinks for both of them. But Ayana has turn on the sound quite loud, so her husband must have heard his song been playing. As Tetsuya comes with the drinks, the video ended and change to commercial’s info. Tetsuya puts two couple glasses and sits beside his wife.

“Your video is beautiful. Congratulations,” said Ayana gently. She moves to Tetsuya and kiss his cheek. Tetsuya smiles swiftly.

“Thank you,” Ayana smiles at him and then takes her glass on the table.

“Have you call Hyde-san?” ask Ayana before she drinks. Tetsuya’s head quickly turn to her.

“Eh? Why I have to call him?” ask Tetsuya.

“Don’t know, maybe just to check on him. How he’s doing,” Ayana looks at the TV. Tetsuya follows her look but sees nothing that can be related to Hyde. He stills, thinking. Then he remembers that Ayana has just watched his new single video. He’s sure that’s why Ayana mentions Hyde’s name. Tetsuya lays back at the sofa and slide to Ayana. Ayana can feel his hair touching her cheek.

“Is it that obvious?” ask Tetsuya slowly. Ayana slowly smile and pats his hair. 

“If you miss him that much then call him. I’m sure Hyde-san will also be happy,” said Ayana. Tetsuya sniffs Ayana’s scent. He keeps still and looks at the TV. He’s not sure if Hyde would feel that way. He’s afraid Hyde won’t accept his feeling, that he misses that tiny vocalist very much.

. . .

“Congratulation for your new single release,” said Ken.

“Ah, thank you,” reply Tetsuya. He went to Sony’s office to sign some papers and accidently meet Ken there. Both of them decide to go for some drinks at the cafeteria. Ken is having a black coffee and Tetsuya has his usual mineral water. Ken’s holding his cigarette. He knows he can’t smoke while Tetsuya’s around.

“So, how Hyde’s doing?” ask Ken. Tetsuya quickly look at him. He feels he mustn’t be that surprise since he has got the questions quite often lately, especially after the release of the new single video.