You've made me smile.

yukihiro took deep breathe while staring at his cell phone screen. He's having mixed up feelings after reading online news. He's regretting for have read the news over curiosity. He shouldn't have read it from the start.

"What's wrong?" asked ken, sitting at the other side of the sofa. He's tuning his guitar. His long hair looked a bit rag under the hat he's been wearing even though he's inside the studio. yukihiro had a guess that ken didn't took a shower when he left his house to the studio. It would be a miracle if ken did take shower though.

At the other part of the studio, tetsuya was sitting at his seat, seriously watching scenes on the TV screen. The scenes were videos from their latest live concert. It was a huge and a blast concert. Everyone did have lots of fun.

"Is it about a girl?" ken grinned. yukihiro sniffed, shaking his head.

"No,"

"Then, are you bored?" ken asked again. yukihiro sniffed again. If he really feels bored, he couldn't say it. They were in the middle of work. ken should have also known that.

"The battery just run out," yukihiro lifted his blank cell phone.

"Hoh... Just buy new one," suggested ken.

"Do you want to borrow my charger?" offered tetsuya in the sudden. yukihiro didn't noticed when has tetsuya turned his sight to him.

"No, thanks, It's in my bag," yukihiro stood to get his bag, leaning at the wall beside the door to the studio. yukihiro could feel tetsuya's eyes sharply following his move. yukihiro took his bag and dig it to look for his cell phone charger.

"yuki, did you lose weight again?" asked tetsuya. "You seemed skinnier than the last time, do you eat properly?"

"Yeah," yukihiro answered shortly, without turn himself to tetsuya. His hand was still busy digging his bag for the charger. yukihiro was lying, about his cell phone battery and that he has been eating properly. He is sure tetsuya would also know the lies. A notification ringtone sounds. It came from ken.

"Do you guys have time after work?" asked ken still looking at his cell phone screen, reading a message coming in.

"Why?" asked tetsuya.

"hyde asked us for a dinner together, can we make it?" ken stared at tetsuya and yukihiro. For the day, tetsuya has given hyde a special permission to take a day off. yukihiro thought it's strange since usually tetsuya demanded everyone to set their schedules only for the band whenever they have works to do. tetsuya looks at some papers in front of him, turning some pages before finally speak out.

"I guess we can make it,"

"Great! I'll tell hyde we will be coming," ken happily type a message on his cell phone. yukihiro swiftly took a sight at tetsuya, who has getting back watching at the TV screen. As no one noticed, yukihiro put down his bag and sit at the nearest chair. He doesn't need to pretend looking for his charger any more. yukihiro felt strange again, after tetsuya suddenly gave permission for not coming to hyde, now he agreed to go dinner after work. Usually tetsuya won't allow anyone leaving, at least not after they got 80% job done.

yukihiro leaned to the back, while looking at his cell phone. He opened the last tab he has read a while ago, about a Halloween live concert held annually by a band he has known. There were pictures on the live concert article; one was showing the main vocalist sticking his tongue out, while making peace sign with his right hand fingers, looking sexy, naughty, also tempting. It was hyde.

Lately hyde has been busy, resulting he can't attend some works at the studio. tetsuya didn't mind it as long as hyde could perfectly finished his parts. He has done it so far. Since hyde was quite busy, yukihiro doesn't want to bothered him, even with just a greeting email. To be honest, yukihiro was dying to send messages to hyde, saying how he missed that tiny vocalist, his warm, kind, and gentle natural attitude, his voice, when he's talking and laughing, his enchanting smile...