The eyes of a princess

“yukihiro-san, what would you say if you met hyde-san at a shop?” ask the announcer.

“Ah,” answer yukkie that instantly bring laughter from the crowd. yukkie is smiling listening to the laugh. I’m also smiling; I do enjoy looking at yukkie’s looking shy face. yukkie’s answer is really what he would say if they meet by chance anywhere. yukkie is well known for his quiet and less talk action. yukkie would only show his sweet smile. yukkke is always looking calm, cool, and mature. That’s why I like to come to him and told all of my complaining.

...

“tet-chan is crazy! He kept watched over me like a watch dog! He doesn’t let me do anything!” I moan one day.

“He’s only caring about you. He doesn’t mean bad,” told yukkie. We’re at a restaurant waiting for our orders to come. I’ve called yukkie and asked him out to eat. I know eating isn’t the thing that yukkie usually do, I pray deep that he would agree to eat with me, and when he agrees, I was feeling so happy.  

“That’s not the way of caring. He treats me like I’m still a little kid!” I keep protested. yukkie only smiles.

“yukkie-kun is different, wish tet-chan can be more like you,” I said.

“Why do you say that?” our talking was interrupted by the coming of the waiter bringing our orders. I know it’s quite a lot. I can see yukkie is staring at the food, feeling the same way with me. He slowly looks at me.

“Are you sure you can eat all of this?” ask him.

“yukkie-kun is also eating, that’s why I take you here. So, I can feed you. Tell me when the last time you ate?” I ask. yukkie stills, thinking.

“Never mind, let’s eat,” I said. I start to eat a big bowl of noodle. yukkie slowly follows me. I quietly smile. yukkie doesn’t know why I’ve order lot of foods. He may think that I have a big appetite. But the truth was If there are still lots of food left, we have to finish it all and that means I can be with him a bit longer.  

“As I was saying,” I said between my food.

“I wish tet-chan could be like you,”

“And why is that?” yukkie repeats the question. To be honest I hate to bring out tet-chan’s name on our talk, but I don’t have anything else to talk about.

“He needs to loosen out a bit. I understand that he’s a leader; he has to think about the band, and he’s carrying lot of burdens. But, it doesn’t mean he can’t have a little fun,” I explain.

“You’re saying that because he forbids you to stay up late playing video games, right?” guess yukkie. I become still and looking at the noodle inside the bowl.  

“Well, yeah…that’s just one case,” yukkie smiles.

“tet-chan has a point. If you stayed up all night, you would get sleepy all day and can’t work properly. I’m sure he won’t mind if you play it in normal times. Why don’t you ask him to play together?” suggest yukkie.

“That’s impossible; he doesn’t like my kind of games, horror games. He’s more into your games. Both of you often played together, right? That’s envies me,” I said with a grumpy look.

“Yeah, it envies me to see you and tet-chan having fun together. Why not me? I want to have fun with you too, yukkie,” I said to myself.

“Just try to ask him, who knows he would change his mind,” said yukkie.  I only lifts my shoulders, the conversation upsets me.  

“And ken-chan,” I continue with my babbling.

“He always teases me. Maybe it’s fine once a while, but sooner or later I could get fed up,” yukkie sniff.